Author: celinawang

North Korean girls work as waitress in Chinese restaurant   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-1-17 11:32:54 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2014-1-16 18:46
Last I checked the China Daily is not "Western Press". I'd suggest you read something here rather  ...

Since when has China Daily done a false propaganda job on North Korea to make that nation
look like one big prison camp? That's the domain of the western press, the same press that's
owned by obscenely rich capitalists who want to remain the masters of all you stooges.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 11:48:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-17 11:32
Since when has China Daily done a false propaganda job on North Korea to make that nation
look lik ...

Okay Bubba. Please explain how a nepotistic dictatorship ruled by the family Kim subscribes to Marxism. You have often claimed that NK is a guiding light of world communism.

To make it easy for your here's the Communist Manifesto: http://marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Manifesto.pdf

Now all you have to do is provide the relevant page number/s

I know you can't & won't, so I will just laugh at you now
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 16:55:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 17:00:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 17:40:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-1-17 03:22
Sounds like you get all your information about North Korea from the western propaganda news channe ...

No Robert I have been around enough Party people in Eastern Europe. Before they removed Comrade Lenin public parks
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 18:04:55 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2014-1-17 16:55
...and how about? Blowing hot air as usual!

Yup. That's our Robbie
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 19:27:01 |Display all floors
Robert: Do you have ANY interest in what is going-on among communists to-day? Why don't you even TRY to understand the major issues WITHIN communist parties? Do you not understand that the Pyongyang regime is communist in name only (in fact not even in NAME!!)? Realize Beijing is tolerating it only TEMPORARILY as a regional bargaining chip? Can you do any better than just mouthing tired old slogans that knowledgeable communists merely laugh about? Or are you a total amateur follower?
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.