Views: 11441|Replies: 50

I am really scared of birthday   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-13 21:09:35 |Display all floors
Tomorrow is my birthday, oh, it has really recalled many unforgettable senery in my mind. During my college or even high school times, birthday means I will treat so many good friends with a "luxurious dinner", and then many pretty presents will be the return for me. Haha, so funny, acturally, the money I have spent on the dinner is far more than the price of the presents. But, in that pure age, we are so easy to satisfy, a lovely doll will make me happy for a long time.
Now, birthday is much less meaningful for me, if mom didn‘t remind me, I think I would even forget of it. Think of years ago, I would be excited several days before. Tomorrow I will be 24 years old, and fortunately some good friends will accompany with me to celebrete it, they are not only my friends but also teachers, they usually share their experience with me and tell me a lot about  my career and others, maybe I am the youngest among these friends. I really  appreciate them.
THANK PARENTS~THANK FRIENDS~THANK GOD~~~~{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 21:34:01 |Display all floors
hong bao  KTV   hong bao  KTV     profit comes
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-14 08:48:15 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2014-1-13 21:34
hong bao  KTV   hong bao  KTV     profit comes

OK~~hongbao KTV~will you come friend?? haha~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-1-14 09:25:40 |Display all floors
Happy birthday! {:soso_e177:} Today should be a happy day for you.
Friends nowadays, especially close friends, overwhelming majority are "thick face", they want take advantage of firends' birthday alike occasion, dining out, have a hearty meal, as to "present", just so so.{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 10:21:30 |Display all floors
Happy birthday,  you seem to have good friends. You are very lucky
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 11:43:11 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-1-14 09:25
Happy birthday!  Today should be a happy day for you.
Friends nowadays, especially clos ...

Haha~~happiness is the point, and luckly, I got a pretty nice cake and some other presents like perfum .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 11:49:55 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-15 10:21
Happy birthday,  you seem to have good friends. You are very lucky

Yes..the relationship has nothing to do with economic profit. Thanks to the learning of English, we knew each other, and then usually play together, traveling and praticing English, and enjoying delicious food everywhere.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.