Author: buddy1

CHINA CRUSHES THE DOLLAR!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-15 11:40:16 |Display all floors
In the "meantime", I have PIG'S PROBLEM.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 11:58:56 |Display all floors
The problem for china is with the real value of the Yuan....It is very difficult to verify. If the ones creating the numbers, are the same as the ones verifying the numbers??? The true value can't be determined. The Chinese economy is not as good as the "reported numbers" suggest.
Just wait until the social cost of the China boon is calculated....The cost to clean up the air, waters, and land will be enormous. The cost to treat the medical problems of 1.5 billion Chinese who are subject to the environmental pollution will also be enormous. The costs to maintain the massive infrastructure builds will be enormous. All of these things will be placed on the shoulders of the new generation of elite spoiled Chinese youth.
America has and is dealing with these very problems as all advanced countries do. That is one of the reasons for our large debt load. America was in a similar position after WW2 and we made it through stronger than ever. America will again take off and lead the world, but it won't start in a robust fashion until 2018 and beyond.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 12:14:33 |Display all floors
the2pid1 Post time: 2014-1-15 11:58
The problem for china is with the real value of the Yuan....It is very difficult to verify. If the o ...

you are probably right.

but the SELF INFLICTED economic problems is WIDE RANGING, it'll take at least a few years to RID THE PROBLEM. Thank goodness Steve Job and Bill Gates is now in Florida or never never land.

What happen to the 3IR, GC, Robotic that could have push USA to US$80,000 per capita is now delayed, as MILLIONS of Americans becomes MORONS looking at the dumb tablet doing nonsense.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 12:25:08 |Display all floors
Because USA decided to STAY STAGNANT, China only needs to be USA 1970's to EQUAL USA gnp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 12:28:24 |Display all floors
not that difficult to do, my dear!

and what's surprising is CHINA MASSIVE resources.
and they even haven't use land in MANCHURIA, MONGOLIA, XINJIANG, TIBET and the alluvial mineral riches of YUNNAN. <that's tin, nickel, copper etc - usually found in alluvial landscapes>

At least, that's what I have been "lead" to believe!
Don't know for sure!!!
I was told USA prairie could grow more WHEAT but need FERTILIZERS, thus more expensive when added to LOGISTIC needs. <So, i deducted the same for Manchuria, Xinjiang, especially short cycle winter wheat>

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-15 12:29:14 |Display all floors
The SHAOLIN made many Chinese STUPID.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 03:04:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.