Author: buddy1

CHINA CRUSHES THE DOLLAR!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-16 09:18:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 10:19:48 |Display all floors
buddy1 Post time: 2014-1-16 08:01
You silly little man! Here is a figure for you:

China's Forex reserves reach 3.82 trillion USD!

How much of the 3.82 is really China's to keep with no conditions and no liabilities?

Net of FDIs, net of Hot Money, net of borrowings by foreign currencies in China from overseas, net of portfolio investment funds...................the answer is.....not much.

let's just say China is a custodial, not a true owner of those $ 3.82 trillion.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 13:59:29 |Display all floors
{:soso_e103:} Buy Rmb!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 15:09:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by woodburn at 2014-1-16 15:13
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-1-16 09:18
Not all Asian are short you specially  Olympic. Yao Ming and others Chinese CBA are taller than yo ...

Aah don't respond to the fool. Everyone knows that only Anglos talk about size because they are insecure about it. The reality is that they have tiny little weaners. Ask any Anglo chick. The ones that infest China were losers in their home countries and would have been laughed at by the Anglo girls who always cheat on them. Look at their high divorce rate. And look at all the mixed race babies back in London for proof. Those Anglo chicks only prefer hot blooded big wang black and Asian guys who they like to have babies with.

We don't need to talk about size as we are too busy making babies so fast that there are over 1.2 billions of us. Now that we can have more babies look at how our population will increase while theirs are decreasing as they have low sperm count density according to Scientific studies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 15:37:08 |Display all floors
so funny

it's anybody guess what'll happen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-16 15:38:37 |Display all floors
how'd the JAPS react, how'd the Asean behave, what kind of decision by the KMT - bureaucrat faction or the shaolin faction.

question, questions, questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-17 20:57:10 |Display all floors
Incredible: How Much Does Each Man, Woman and Child Owe in the United States?

"The average share of total U.S. debt in the United States is $193,000 for each man, woman and child, according to a calculation of $60,016,701,192,365 in U.S. total debt by the National Debt Clock.

The composite figure combines all forms of debt. If one takes the current U.S. national debt of (approx.) $16.7 trillion (the U.S. Treasury has not been updating numbers for some reason), and divided that by the population of 313.9 million, that comes to $53,201 each person owes the United States government."

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/ ... -owe-united-states/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.