Author: vivianbai

Beautiful PHD seeks a boyfriend for Spring Festival   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-6 17:26:39 |Display all floors
She is surely attractive and being highly qualified is a plus factor. No such thing as over-qualified. When both women and men build a relationship not based on wealth, status or qualification, then that is a genuine relationship. Of course there needs to be compatibility in that ideologies, life philosophy, values, attitude, thoughts etc. otherwise communication is challenging.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 19:55:01 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-6 16:35
What does this have to do with that ? The level of education of a person has nothing do to with hi ...

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-1-6 22:32:12 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-6 19:55

And I would add that being extremely educated in one domain does not necessarily make one good at conversation. I know enough "geniuses" who are socially awkward and have no interest nor understanding of earthly things such as paying a phone bill or cooking dinner for example... Sure they are extremely smart when it comes to their subject (the one person I have in mind is an expert in astrophysics) but what's the point if they can't put Shanghai on a map (true story) ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-6 23:54:11 |Display all floors
Neng liuge Dian hua Ma?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-7 04:48:08 |Display all floors
Beautiful PHD seeks a boyfriend for Spring Festival.
- Hm... Looks like a 'Big Bang Theory' Plotline in real life.   Only thing they would need to do is make her Indian, and Raj would have a new girlfriend his parents would finally approve of.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-7 05:19:30 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-6 22:32
And I would add that being extremely educated in one domain does not necessarily make one good at  ...

I know a 14 year child who is a geniuses, he is flat out trying to open a door, nice kid tho, the little prick really  can jag the girls, his current girlfriend looks like a supermodel . Everyday things he is getting there slowly
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-7 05:20:22 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-1-6 22:32
And I would add that being extremely educated in one domain does not necessarily make one good at  ...

He is Chinese, all his girlfriends are blondes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.