Author: dusty1

Chinese children meet western parenting style   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-13 22:05:30 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-13 16:03
You have no idea what you are talking about it just lies from your twisted imagination and probabl ...

I am not married or ever will. You did marry your first wife, promised to love her forever. Unless she is dead, you are a liar.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-13 22:11:47 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-9-13 22:05
I am not married or ever will. You did marry your first wife, promised to love her forever. Unless ...

So your gay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-13 22:24:47 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-13 16:11
So your gay

Gays can get married in Finland if they want. I rather enjoy life than make a commitment you couldn't keep either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-13 23:33:55 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-13 20:06

You know in the past, when you corrected me, and I thought you were right, I accepted it without getting mad at you. Whether or not you agree with me here, I hope you don't get mad, because I'm not attacking you.

It's not that white people don't lie, but they don't lie like Chinese do. Western culture, and especially American culture, does value honesty. Tell me if Chinese value honesty? The answer is no, right? Is honesty the best policy? Many westerners will say yes. What does Chinese say? No, right?

Chinese will defend lying, and they will say dishonesty is caring for the face of the other person. If you're just lying to strangers, maybe it's not so important, but some Chinese families take it so far as to lie to family members, because you need to give face within the family as well.

Whereas honesty is encouraged in western culture, but dishonesty, rather than honesty, is encouraged in Chinese culture--just read the old blogs written by Chinese here. So although you can find liars in both cultures, but there's a big difference in its acceptance level.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't need a reply, because I'm leaving. But at least please consider it, because it's a serious fault in Chinese culture, and one that encourages pretense, which is the opposite of happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-14 04:56:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-14 05:34:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-14 05:57:42 |Display all floors
incarnate Post time: 2015-9-14 05:34

Chinese children lie and hide the truth because they don't want to take responsibility for their own actions, this is the Chinese parenting style. YOU ARE A PARENT NOT THE CHILDS FRIEND, that's how it's supposed to be.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.