Views: 8996|Replies: 35

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 CD FRIENDS !!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-31 20:30:57 |Display all floors

To my friends and not friends, Chinese and non-Chinese, supporters and detractors, administrators and moderators.

One Year ends but it begins another year.

I do not know if in this finished year you achieve your goals and  personal or business projects, if you succeeded, congratulations.

To those who didn´t get it, move on, never get discouraged, the coming year will be better and different.

My best wishes for prosperity, success and good health to you all and your families.

Happy New Year 2014!

Hugs

{:soso_e178:} {:soso_e179:} {:soso_e182:} {:soso_e183:} {:soso_e176:}
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-1 19:28:11 |Display all floors
Happy New Year to you and to your family too, hope you the prosperous year of 2014.

Thank you.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-1 19:51:51 |Display all floors
But new year in China is not until the end of Jan.

Best wishes anyway, have a good 2014

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 21:44:36 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2014-1-1 19:28
Happy New Year to you and to your family too, hope you the prosperous year of 2014.

Thank you.

Thank you, the same for you and your family.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 21:45:52 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-1-1 19:51
But new year in China is not until the end of Jan.

Well, In modern China, some people held Thanksgiving Day and Christmas too, in Chinese way, so ssome  foreign holidays are welcome in China.

Have a wonderful 2014.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 21:48:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-1 20:59
There are only 364 days left to the next New Year's celeb! Let's celebrate, guys and gals!

Being in this forum where we find a lot of  fun its a good way too.

Have a great 2014

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-1-7 01:49:47 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-1-2 21:45
Well, In modern China, some people held Thanksgiving Day and Christmas too, in Chinese way, so ss ...

Any excuse for a party!!!!!

Hope that the year of the horse will be good to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.