Views: 2111|Replies: 4

For single guys, how to love a girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-31 00:26:16 |Display all floors
Men and women are very different creatures having different priorities,emotions,  and mindsests. Here are a few tips to help guys find a girlfriend. First, groom yourself. Remember that women do not always look for the most handsome guy around, but they want a clean-confidence. Be careful because women also from at guys obsessed with their ego. Third ,women want a man to make good eye contact. If you avoid looking straight into her eyes, the woman seated beside you will think you are either shy or ignoring her. Even small remarks like compliments about her hair style go far to impress a girl. Finaly, girls adore guys breaking the ice by making them laugh. But some jokes concerning body parts are totally off-limits. Women can be very touchy about those things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 09:26:42 |Display all floors
Once U got r girlfriend, U r not single anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-4 17:10:57 |Display all floors
not for sure, in China you have lower income, your GF leaves you, me either

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-9 15:14:45 |Display all floors
in my opinion, the situation in China may be different. No money, no girlfrends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 13:28:33 |Display all floors
I don't think that is true. (no money, no girlfriend)

You just have to be realistic.

It seems that in China, the younger, prettier girls want money. When they get older, less pretty, and "left-over" they seem to realize they cannot demand it any more, and adjust their priorities. Am I wrong?

...and how about the men? When they are younger and without as much money, what do they do? Just forget about women, try to make their fortune until they're older, THEN look for the pretty young woman? Also silly.

Find a nice older woman. Maybe 30 instead of 20. Someone who is lonely and looking for love. Someone who has realized money is not that important, as long as there is enough to live on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.