Views: 43373|Replies: 257

Laowai says 'Show Me Your Boobs’   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-12-29 14:12:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2013-12-29 14:15

A very unfortunate incident took place on Christmas Eve which is sure to leave the already tainted image of foreigner even more so. A news reporter, Miss Wang, from the Hubei Economic TV Station was sent out to the streets near Huazhong Normal University where many foreigners are students, and tasked with asking a few of them to say a Christmas message.

It was going very smoothly until she approached three men who appear to have started the celebrations early. One of the men grabbed the hand of Miss Wang which was holding the microphone, held it to his mouth and said ‘I love you, I love you, show me your boobs’. Miss Wang was very upset by the incident, as was the online Chinese community with some calling for the deportation of the offender.

The video which shows the incident has gone viral on Youku and includes a dramatization of the event which fuels the fire of anger against the foreigner. This is a sad day for foreigners in China who try to keep the image of visitors to the country clean.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 14:12:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 15:56:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-29 14:50
My wife told me of this incident.

The "foreign" guy obviously misbehaved.

You should expect that this laowai will be deported to wherever he belongs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 20:43:52 |Display all floors
Something is not right about this. Why did the cameraman not help the reporter?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 20:44:02 |Display all floors
The reporter Miss Wang should have gave him the ugly m.fcuker junky a good kick in the balls.

It's the only right and proper way to deal with these rude and arrogant foreign animals that are infesting our land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 09:10:16 |Display all floors
No matter who he is! his behaviour is not acceptable. Miss wang why did not you give him a lesson for life time? or is it a publicity stunt?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 10:06:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.