Author: DSseeing

Laowai says 'Show Me Your Boobs’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-30 23:39:38 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-12-29 20:44
The reporter Miss Wang should have gave him the ugly m.fcuker junky a good kick in the balls.

It's  ...

Reporters need to know how to handle situations like this. They enter bad neighborhoods, war zones, interview strangers on the streets, something is bound to occur eventually. Most professional "journalists" would know how to handle such a situation and remedy it. Man or woman!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 02:14:40 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-12-30 23:38
As a descent human being!!

Ummmm, I don't think he had a reputation to lose.... well, not a good one anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 03:20:21 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-12-29 15:56
You should expect that this laowai will be deported to wherever he belongs
You should expect that this laowai will be deported to wherever he belongs

Why would they deport someone for mentioning boobs? haha! You Chinese are totally over sensitive, and biased. Just admit it: You live in a society of fear, fraud and favoritism and constantly lash out at foreigners because you 1) can't lash out at your government or politicians 2) you can't lash out at your fellow hypocrites because someone might lose face and cause Chinese to look bad. After all, face means everything here, so you must preserve it as an institution, even if that means blaming foreigners when you're in the wrong.
The more of this smut your media produces, stages, fabricates and promotes, the worse you come across to foreigners here and abroad. After all, most foreigners know that the Chinese media (or it's people) can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. It's not in your culture to be open, honest, direct, research facts, verify evidence for accuracy and verasity or avoid believing gossip. You are easily influenced and quick to protect your culture rather than seeking truth. Abraham Lincoln once said "let the people know the truth and the country will be safe." In China, no one knows the truth, even those whose job it is to know. This is a sad representation of honesty and integrity - in law, medicine, education, science, technology, interpersonal relations, all of it. Those 2 terms do not exist in China nor does the term humility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 03:27:03 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-12-30 11:26
'So what" you say?    sexual harassment is no big deal to you?     
Miss Wang said that most laowai ...
'So what" you say?    sexual harassment is no big deal to you?     

There was no sexual harrassment here. It's simply assault. I didn't hear the reporter say STOP so apparently, it didn't bother her too much.
It's definitely not a native English speaker. Sounds like East European accent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 03:29:34 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2013-12-30 11:51
Europeans act like idiots when their in China, Im so ashamed when I see how foreigners behave here{: ...

Chinese should be thrown out of the U.S. also.

Love China? That's an oxymoron. Unless you can back it up with valid reasons. If you have no reasons, it's not love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 03:33:19 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2013-12-30 13:13
I would have kicked him,tracked his name,wrote about it,publish,and ruined his reputation.{:soso_e ...

Sure, Chinese are all about ruining reputations. They can't rely on the law to protect them so they have to take revenge. Personally, I would have eliminated the problem on the spot. You should never let anyone grab you in that manner. Say stop, if they do not, you as a human, have a right to protect yourself. This is the law of nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 03:39:23 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-12-30 14:07
This foreigner is indeed very uneducated.

He should have said "show me your boobs please".
This foreigner is indeed very uneducated.

Obviously, if he's a student coming to China to study, he's uneducated because he can't get into colleges anywhere else. China is the last resort for many students studying abroad. When he leaves, he'll still be uneducated. That's what Chinese colleges do....just take your money, give nothing in return. Just take a look around at all of the "College Grads" in China who have no knowledge, skills or abilities. And, these are the so called "more intelligent students' who passed the exams to get into college while others didn't score high enough. When these "grads" get into the workforce, they can't write simple letters, use basic computer software, talk to people properly in person or on the phone, can't sell anything, can't follow up, can't do basic things that employers need. Not sure why anyone would want to study in China. It's the bottom of the barrel education and it shows in the work etiquette of the people here. Passivism and LBDN are the rules, not the exceptions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.