Author: DSseeing

Laowai says 'Show Me Your Boobs’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-30 22:56:43 |Display all floors
I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. could you try using comprehensible English, please?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 22:59:32 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2013-12-30 09:56
I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. could you try using comprehensible English, please?

dont be soree...you'd never understood anythin anyway just let it be for now  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 23:02:34 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-12-30 18:17
Perhaps we need a new thread every time a Chinese person behaves badly overseas.

What a ridiculous  ...

Of course in your penal colony land, groping women reporter is a fair game.

You convict descendants have no shame or a feeling of guilt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 23:08:32 |Display all floors
girdyerloins Post time: 2013-12-30 21:17
Fortunately, ignorance and stupidity are not against the law, as anyone involved in making money fro ...

The principle reason why you find the Chinese visitors of this forum  taking offence at that foreign bumpkin's irreverence and giddiness has nothing to do with self-pride or self-righteousness. They just can't put up with such bilious, insulting acts that even a lothario or lair wouldn't take the trouble to do it to lasses, lest it would be seen as a chav.

I have seen the video featuring this event on Youku, and my takeaway is that the lout or headbanger in question wouldn't have asked a female reporter to show her boots had he been interviewed by a female anchor from CNN, BBC or his own nation's TV channel. He would have acted like a courteous sort.  Are you with me?

If the answer is yes, then other questions come up. Why would he do it in China?  Did he know that he was being interviewd on TV?  The answers are palpable. That  seemingly jovial guy did it deliberately and used it as a chance to scoff at  Chinese women, trying to deliver a message that most Chinese girls are just slags and playthings. Likewise, I don't think he will feel guilty about his misconduct now, since  He knows that  Chinese will get a foreigner like him  off the hook.   Alas,  the whole event will be forgotten by the Chinese people soon, as you just mentioned.

Don't tell us to take the high road; we are not the guys asking girls to show us their tits or boobs. You should ask some foreign inhabitants living in China to act like gents when Chinese skirts are around. And if they care to find some sensual women who are also on the prowl like them, they had better visit some Western nations that have a legimite sex industry. Just visit all the brothels located in such nations .  Just ask the sex workers to show them their boobs, abdomens or even their wombs.

Essentially, if a foreigner doesn't respect Chinese, then don't ask Chinese to respect him or her. You have to show your respect to others before being respected by others.  Such beliefs and notions hold water in America as well.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 23:23:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by americantongue at 2013-12-30 23:29

And, this is news because????

This is another classic example of how the biased media tries to paint foreigners as "bad people" because a few bad apples get drunk and act like A$$. Meanwhile, your own people do the same thing en masse and not a single word gets mentioned about it.

Shall I tell you how many young Chinese girls come up to me telling me how their father's sexually abuse them or sexually abused them when they were children, now adults?

This is a simple case of an A hole trying to get attention, while the reporter failed to have control of the situation. nothing more. A professional reporter would know how to handle such situations, and when necessary stand up and say "STOP" - a word I didn't hear in the video.

Do not focus your trivial minds on trivial events when there are much more pressing problems in your culture and country other than a few low class foreigners. Focus your attention on all of the babies that are being murdered everyday and dumped into the rivers here. This is news. This is where your attention should be. The rest, stories like this, aren't really news stories. It's simply a way to paint other people and cultures as bad, part of the campaign of hate, fear and nationalism that your media continually tries to stir up. When Chinese men stop molesting, murdering, and abusing women, only then can you single out some punk foreigners and make it a major news story...until then, you're hypocrites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 23:38:13 |Display all floors
Indeed, and this is what a Chinese English school posted on Weibo as learning material for young students:

"Friends are like boobs, some are big, some are small..." etc, I'm not going to post all of it, but you get the point.

I was riding in a van taxi and the taxi driver had his daughter in the seat beside him. I suppose she was 7 or 8 years old. He says "hey, you like song?" He continue to play a song and most of the lyrics were "F*&^ you, F*&^ you" I said, "no, it's offensive and inappropriate, especially with kids around." he didn't know what that meant, as he continued to let the song play - even with a young child riding along.

The coin always has a flip side, so don't try to single out foreigners when your own people use such terms, and behave much worse. This is what we call hypocrisy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-30 23:38:39 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-12-30 18:10
What reputation?

As a descent human being!!
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.