Author: DSseeing

Laowai says 'Show Me Your Boobs’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-31 04:05:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-12-30 21:33
You are doing your damnedest to keep your reputation as "Mrs Always Wrong" inviolate...

And your reputation as the megalomaniac "always Mr. Right" still holds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 04:16:43 |Display all floors
most laowais here still dont get it...that idiot was interview by a young journalist not just anybody in china & why that idiot made himself that awful in the public  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 06:57:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 08:04:00 |Display all floors
I noticed in the responses that no one has offered up an apology.  Let me to be the first because as foreigners we do represent our fellow countrymen.  To the young reporter, probably given this easy assignment to help her learn, I apologize for this lout's behavior. I do hope you take the responses from the other foreigners as an example of foreigner's behavior and not the one that acted stupidly and incorrectly.  I do hope that this incident doesn't deter you from pursuing a career in journalism.  Although I cannot speak for all my fellow Canandians, I know a few of us would like to apologize for this fellow's behavior and again I hope it doesn't taint your views on foreigner's in your country.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 08:34:47 |Display all floors
@ Canadianman12 ... You don't need to apologize for this young man. He is eastern European, not Canadian. The only one's who should be apologizing for his behaviour are himself and his countrymen. He's probably just a young student, here studying the Chinese language. People in their late teens and early twenties have more balls than brains anyway.

Should he be educated by his parents and home school system about how to conduct oneself while in another country? Definitely. Should he be deported because he is young and brash, and said something stupid? Not worth it and in the end, not that good for China.

You start kicking people out  of your country for trivial reasons, and guess what? Pretty soon, everyone leaves, and your country goes even further down the toilet, for you'll have no tourism industry, no international businesses, no joint ventures, no technology trades, nothing, because everyone will be scared to come to your country for fear of being thrown out.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 09:09:09 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2013-12-31 03:20
Why would they deport someone for mentioning boobs? haha! You Chinese are totally over sensitive ...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but generalizations are never a good thing. Maybe the places you frequent are as you have described but in my many trips to China over the past 15 years I have found nothing but friendliness, kindness, helpfulness and generosity. Not just the people, the police are helpful and understanding too. I am not sure if you are from the “good old USA” but some people that country are not known for their tolerance of  foreigners or even there own country men and women, if they are not white. As for US citizens travelling overseas I have heard the term “Ugly Americans” used on occasion and it is not used to describe their faces. One last thing, I walk the streets here at night without fear which is more than I can say for some suburbs in my home city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-31 09:43:21 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2013-12-31 03:33
Sure, Chinese are all about ruining reputations. They can't rely on the law to protect them so the ...

Sure,physically and mentally.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.