Views: 4036|Replies: 12

Icebreaker trying to reach trapped ship in Antarctica [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-29 09:22:24 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-29 13:14:50 |Display all floors
sansukong

Is that your science ?

that what your Heartland teachers told you is proof burning coal is good for you?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 12:28:01 |Display all floors

RE: Icebreaker trying to reach trapped ship in Antarctica

And this is summer in the Southern Hemisphere.....
这是夏天在南半球.....

Note: Translation... (not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 12:58:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-2 11:28
这是夏天在南半球.....

Scientists Trapped In Record Antarctic Sea Ice Announce That It Is Disappearing
Posted: 29 Dec 2013 06:31 AM PST

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 13:06:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-1-2 13:07
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-2 12:28
这是夏天在南半球.....

yes, summer...............

summer is when there is even more icebergs, more ice breaking off.

more dangerous, more surprises.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 14:06:45 |Display all floors
MSM Glosses Over Irony of Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice   

By P.J. Gladnick | December 28, 2013 | 18:46

Excerpt:

Somewhere far, far to the south where it is summer, a group of global warming scientists are trapped in the Antarctic ice. If you missed the irony of that situation, it is because much of the mainstream media has glossed over that rather inconvenient bit of hilarity. As an example here is an Associated Press story that avoids mentioning the real mission of the scientists aboard the icebound Russian ship:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-2 14:52:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2014-1-2 14:06
MSM Glosses Over Irony of Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice   

By P.J. Gladnick |  ...

Yes.....those are scientists studying ice bergs......

That is why they get close, too close......

But Heartland Institute rep office wants to infer what?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.