Author: messi30

HOW MOST AMERICANS REALLY ARE. ¨Shocking¨ videos from WWYD   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-13 14:58:23 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-1-7 20:35
Eh... it's their stupid fault.... I can still hear them if they speak very loud...

Wei ?
Chifa la !!  
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:02:34 |Display all floors
americantongue Post time: 2014-1-7 22:50
Grumpy side? It seems you need to learn something about CE, computer emotionless. It's typical for  ...

Oh man, You sticky on Chinese people trying to compare everything with them. That´s bad.

You shouldn´t be an Americantongue, you should be called Troubletongue.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-1-13 15:07:09 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-1-13 16:51
Poor reply.
Seems you´ve read my signature and you realized who you are.

I don't know about your signature, but you don't need to flaunt your IQ by appending it to your avatar name...
it might be an improvement for you, but not something to display every time you write something.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:11:57 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-1-13 15:02
Oh man, You sticky on Chinese people trying to compare everything with them. That´s bad.

You sh ...

Indeed, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

You are in denial.

have self-reflection. I am the mirror.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:37:36 |Display all floors
Jamie999 Post time: 2014-1-9 11:15
I had a couple of experiences which makes me wonder about Chinese culture regarding helping people.

I told these two stories to my Western friends and they agreed with me but when I told my Chinese friends they agreed with her and said the same thing, that it was none of my business.

These kind of answers from both sides could differ and couldn´t differ depending where the event happens.
Good hearted and intelligent people exists everywhere.

I'm not the kind of person to judge a whole race on some experiences and I know that my girlfriend has a good heart but it just seems to me that this behavior is culturally acceptable to her and my Chinese friends.

It´s culture too.

Sorry for the long post but I just want to know from any Chinese people here if this is common to Chinese culture and if so why?   

It was interesting to read it but even we can be witness of different events,  our reaction will depend also where we live and if the laws works well without bias.

Last week in Hong Kong I was walking with a group of clients by North Point, it was 5pm around and suddenly and elder woman with a cane fell on the ground and she wounded her face, in a crowded street of people i was like twomm meters behind her but i was the first one who helped her to stand up, then inmediatly other two local ladies approached us to help too. I was concern of the elder reaction but she took her bag with vegetables, her cane and she kept walking. For a moment I thought she going to blame me for her accident but nothing happened. Probably if it happen in China i will have the same reaction but I could take a risk to be involved in a problem.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:40:38 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-9 19:47
Ther are many Muslims serving in American armed forces with pride.

Yes, same as many people from other cultures. All are Americans, no matter their origins.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-13 15:41:19 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-9 19:49
I don't loan money, too many problems getting it back, so easer not to

Seem you´ve met Robert

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.