Author: messi30

HOW MOST AMERICANS REALLY ARE. ¨Shocking¨ videos from WWYD   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-10 21:12:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jamie999 at 2014-1-10 21:13
seneca Post time: 2014-1-10 13:43
Your first post left me wondering more than I cared to. I really thought you were talking about s ...

All your replies keep me wondering if you even took the time to read the post before commenting. Please can you find any sentence of mine that suggested that this happened in China or I was impersonating a Chinese cop? I'm answering all your questions so please show some respect and answer mine. If you can't, a gentleman would have the courage to apologize.

One fault does not qualify me to judge the person as a whole, as you might know we all have faults which do not make us bad people.

I also read stories about Chinese people not wanting to help during accidents, but before I start judging a whole race on what I read on the news or from a few experiences I prefer to get more information from real Chinese people and to find out the reason why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-10 22:17:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-10 21:29
I would certainly offer an apology if I were by now convinced that my posts were frivolous comment ...

My experiences has led me to believe that a Chinese girlfriend and an elderly Chinese lady can also be found in countries outside of China. I'm not too sure why the country I was in matters.
Even if I was the foreigner in China my reaction would be the same and I would still be surprised to why the Chinese people I spoke to said it was none of my business.  

As For the two people, they could have been any ethnicity, again it did not matter to me. I just saw bad people.

I think you are right that it was just a misunderstanding. For my part in it I apologize

I'm not too sure if you are Chinese, if so does the country you are in influence your behavior in regards to helping people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 01:22:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-10 21:29
I would certainly offer an apology if I were by now convinced that my posts were frivolous comment ...
In the second scene you describe a lurid interaction between a minor and two well-aged men. You did not mention their ethnicity but contextually they seem to be CHINESE again. Since you did not say what nationality they were one surmises they were locals just as one surmises in the first scene that you were the outsider and the Chinese were locals.

I'm curious on how you think of these male prostitutes as described in the story?  Do you think its all a 'choice' for them as well?  Something they love to do?  And the ages...well.....can't talk about under-age prostitution...it doesn't happen in seneca's world.  All prostitutes go into as adults because they chose that lifestyle right?

Men picking up young boys for sex is just as right as them picking up young girls right?

Certainly the boy in this story is not a victim in your mind if I were to follow all your previous arguments on prostitution.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 02:12:33 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 20:45
We have the dream police rember

You are right..... how silly of me to forget.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 05:31:22 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-1-11 02:12
You are right..... how silly of me to forget.

Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 07:02:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-1-10 23:04
It's good we have kept cool. It was but a misunderstanding. No, I am not Chinese. The observatio ...

Thanks for the info

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 07:08:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-23 06:40
What a load of crap. The very first post made it obvious this was a western propaganda play.
There a ...

Using the same rule, we can say the same about your posts.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.