Author: gattosonia

Why US always think they have privileges?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-25 08:36:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-20 07:25
I've answered all your questions dimwit. Your inability to understand is not my problem.

Some of the major economies in Europe also pay well above the U.S. minimum. France just raised its minimum wage to €9.43, or $12.68 an hour, while workers in the U.K. are paid at least £6.11, or about $9.50.
Canada does not have a national minimum wage, but the lowest provincial minimum wage is in Alberta, where workers must be paid at least 9.75 Canadian dollars, or $9.73, an hour, while workers in Yukon get at least $10.27.
Figures from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, a multinational research body, show nine countries around the world where the minimum wage is more than the $9 President Obama is proposing.

The minimum wage in China ranges from the equivalent of $200 a month in cities like Shanghai and Beijing to the equivalent of $100 a month in the country's poorest provinces.

When are you going to realise that it is a nonsense to refer to slave wages in the US when you are engaging in comparison with China? I'm sure that all the actual Chinese people that can access this thing completely disagree with your misguided attempt to fight their corner.

A garment worker working 40 hours gets around $263  in China compared to $1000 plus change in Korea and Japan!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 08:38:50 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-25 02:43
Indians are dinosaurs...........
They are forever treating their kinfolk like dirt. Odd people

It is the cast system they have. I have found Indian university students to be very arrogant, and very self serving, while the Chinese are very polite
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 08:46:03 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-25 04:38
It is the cast system they have. I have found Indian university students to be very arrogant, and  ...

Most of Asia is full of narrow self serving people to be honest.  I find their caste thing in India funny......it is banal and absurd. The funniest thing about the caste thing is that its absurdity is lost on them......  
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 08:58:42 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-12-25 08:46
Most of Asia is full of narrow self serving people to be honest.  I find their caste thing in Indi ...

I agree, sell its 11am Christmas Day here having a lazy day, dinner party tonight we are hosting
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 16:24:15 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-12-24 23:49
they eat Kangaroos~

Chinese prefer dogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-25 21:42:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-12-25 19:52
F111 Post time: 2013-12-25 04:58
I agree, sell its 11am Christmas Day here having a lazy day, dinner party tonight we are hosting

boat drinks!

I'm eyeballing the various meat on the table as I type.....don't forget gout is a problem, easy on the rich food!

Humbug

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-26 08:49:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.