Author: gattosonia

Why US always think they have privileges?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-20 20:40:49 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-12-20 19:58
What rights???
I'm sure she was given her Miranda.
Just because she (and others) think she is spec ...

Who said she's special? What I was saying is every citizen living or working in America is given a chance to find a lawyer and sue someone who has abused its rights, regardless of its citizenship-American or not.  And I'd say that's part of American culture or what's democracy all about.

Plus, whereas Devyani Khobragade is accused of "paying her Indian housekeeper far less than she had claimed on a visa application," she is still not a criminal yet. We r not judges or lawmakers, so none of us has a say in it.  We are just making comments on this case , mister.  Oh, maybe you might think you are someone in the loop, your honor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 23:22:43 |Display all floors
willin to spend that much...of course i would give anybody anythin if s(he) willin to spend on me just c'mon buy me  {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 23:42:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 23:44:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 00:59:02 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2013-12-20 20:18
Who says anyone had a slave? The news item said she had a housekeeper and they were submitting pap ...

She was bought in on a false visa, and vastly under paid. What does that tell you?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 01:48:26 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-21 00:59
She was bought in on a false visa, and vastly under paid. What does that tell you?

It tells me you are an Anglo who likes cavity and strip searching civilized and cultured women.

Just because you Anglos like that sort of thing and its normal to you doesn't mean that civilized people around the planet like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 01:59:17 |Display all floors
buddy1 Post time: 2013-12-21 01:48
It tells me you are an Anglo who likes cavity and strip searching civilized and cultured women.

J ...

Looks like we have a new ghost. Hello ghost who owns you? You seem to know a little too much for a first timer.
1. How is she civilised, denying another person their rights?
2. She was treated like any other criminal that was being arrested.
3. She would of been searched by female officers to see if she had contraband for the safety of the officers and herself.
4. The word Anglo, means anyone from an English speaking country, they could be Caucasian, Asian or Negro.
5. Did I answer all your question ghost, even tho I am not an American.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.