Views: 8013|Replies: 26

Finding ‘Little Tie’ a home   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 22:22:48 |Display all floors
' 02.jpg

Little tie' is a two-month-old puppy, now he is searching for a home for his rest of life while his lame mother gave birth to three of them and made them survive without any help from human in the wildness of northern Beijing.
More story you could see the report here: http://www.chinaculture.org/chineseway/2013-12/20/content_501102.htm.

If you have a resident house in Beijing and want to adopt the 'little tie', you could contact his rescuer's cellphone here is the number, 8610+13801382773  or log onto sina weibo and click here http://weibo.com/u/2217098593 to leave message to them, or you could leave message here and we would contact you for further contact.

And here is another animal protection group http://weibo.com/u/2031659735

Helping hands and donations including money and animal foods are welcome! You could contact them for the further information. We don't advice large amount of money donation for potential risk so please think twice before you decide to give money.

You could also contact the reporter for more information at nieligao@chinadaily.com.cn

If you see the homeless animals, please take photo of them and send message here or the rescue group you know, just remember they could depend on nobody but you in this chilly winter. Let's work together to find them a warm home.

You can come and find "little tie' at an adoption fair on Saturday(20, December) if you are living in Beijing. The address is at Sanlitun Taiguli Beiqu(朝阳区三里屯太古里北区) , Take subway line 10 and get off at Agricutural exhibition or Tuanjie Lake.
address1.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 22:26:09 |Display all floors
01.jpg

This is the "little tie"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 22:26:48 |Display all floors
03.jpg

This is their heroic mother

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 22:38:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 22:41:27 |Display all floors
Cute! But I dare not to close them. My best friend would like to have one putty after graduation, but I prefer to play with little babies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-20 10:34:34 |Display all floors
Cute
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-20 11:39:13 |Display all floors
DSC00137s.JPG

It's good to give homeless animals a home instead of buying a pet.
My wife and I got this guy from an animal shelter a few years ago. He was already 7 years old then.
Now he's an old man like me and my wife takes care of both of us. He's part of a happy family now.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.