Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 20:23:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:09:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Pingu66 at 2013-12-22 21:35
raton Post time: 2013-12-22 13:12
….I'm sorry but it shows great disrespect to bad mouth a country which helped China out….

How i ...

I didn't say the US is perfect, it has it's negatives and positives in regards to it's government. I could say the same for China. If you are the clever man that I think you are you would admit that China have killed some people in it's past and the government is not perfect.

Getting back to the point, China has been bowing to the US for years. What's the difference now? I don't understand why you bring the number of people into this, back in WW2 you also had more people than Japan and they still taught you a lesson that till now you can't forget.

I'm sorry but can we exchange views in an adult mannar and refrain from the personal insults, I'm not doing it to you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:12:10 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-22 19:43
Western don't invent the internet you idiot! its was Indian scientist who work for the western com ...

I could have invented the Internet, but I chose to spend more time thinking of young chicks. What a bummer. I would be a scientist now  had I studied hard in school like a swot like you. Wow, I really envy you. You are another know-it-all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:25:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-22 21:29:44 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2013-12-22 14:06
You idiot! Chinese are not stupid like the Japanese who got into the war with the wrong plan. Also ...

Firstly please try not to start a conversation with a personal insult. If this is how you plan to continue this will be my last message to you.

As you bring economy power into this, there was a time when Japan was also second best economy. Did that mean anything to you? Because it didn't to me. The US still has a better standard of living than China, actually there are a number of countries with better standard of living than China.
There's a difference between between best economy, average standard of living and war capabilities.

I'm sorry but the facts show that China's war capabilities are not par with the US or Russia. I can provide you proof if you like?

You're right China is stronger than it used to be but so are India and Pakistan who also have nuclear weapons but you still can't compare their strengths with the US and Russia.

I need to say that I agree with your main point, War is not good for anybody.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.