Views: 5582|Replies: 12

my father. hope you would get better no soon.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-17 17:17:15 |Display all floors
I do not know how to describe my present feeling. just now, I was informed that my father was diagnosed with hypertension. I am very worry about my father`s health. and now, he is receiving medicine treatment at home. Once a time, my mother even fell down on the ground just due to the influence of high blood pressure. and now, my father also checked having hypertension as well. What should I do? As only kid of my parents, my heart was full of anxiety.
My mind stretched more far. most of my peers start to earn money to support their parents and their parents can enjoy their time without any botherations. But for my parents, they have to earn more money so that can afford my tution fees and my daily expenses. those money was not so easy to get for my parents, whose knowledge was limited and what they earned depends on how money customers  they cost in my parents` store. Yeah, almost all of my parents` general income was  from the store that has maintained for many years and mainly sell all sorts of daily necessary groducts. In order to get more extra money, my father bought a truck which was used to transport goods when someone need it.  they have to get up early in the morning  and they are very tired after finish busy day.
At present, On hearing the bad news, except anxious in my heart, I do not know what should I do..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 22:11:18 |Display all floors
Here's what you should do:

a) Check their diet. Make sure they are not eating things which can raise blood pressure, for example, too much salt and sodium does it. Maybe ask them to cut back a little on salt and soy sauce in their cooking.

b) Nag him to take his blood pressure medication.

c) Ask him to have a glass of red wine with or after dinner each night; that is healthy in general and also lowers blood pressure.

You may also want to search Baidu for home remedies for hypertension.

Best Wishes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 10:30:07 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-12-17 22:11
Here's what you should do:

a) Check their diet. Make sure they are not eating things which can rais ...

Thanks for your kindness. I will do following what you provided. the most regrets in my heart is that I can not accompany with my parents when they got disease.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2013-12-18 16:45:00 |Display all floors
Best of luck Mugy

I know what you are going through as my Father is in his 90's

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 21:31:35 |Display all floors
i have the exact same advice from mister smaug & sir seneca just ask them kindly & not to worry anyone in your family & yourself as well...many luck to you  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 22:29:35 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-12-18 16:45
Best of luck Mugy

I know what you are going through as my Father is in his 90's

Thanks, my father`s age is just 45 and he has a high height and very strong. he can eat more in his daily life including those foods which contained lots of fats.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-18 22:32:17 |Display all floors
Hao yun

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.