Author: gattosonia

Chinese post-90s hot mothers' competition   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-17 11:01:13 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-12-17 10:55
????

My kids do not look too much like me ( thanks god), it does not suggest plastic surgery to people of my generation

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-12-17 11:38:27 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-12-16 14:29
Got Milf?

Yes. We can start with your mother, your sisters and your daughter. How is that? Love those hairy legs and armpits. Careful in Guangzhou they love Greek or wherever hole you came from?  Is it Turkey. You know they get it in the back. You can consider my assistant but then you have to get through the Glock 17 she is holding up against your crotch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 12:32:16 |Display all floors
Wow. It is so amazing to see those pictures above. what they dressed up was just like a underage girl rather than a mature woman who have delivered baby. However, to check my peers around me who have ceased their learning since have finished high school study. their current situation is just the same with those girls. they have established their own family and even have given birth to one or two kids already. I also remember an article I noticed in a newspaper. which narrated the reason why many females pursue further education instead of getting marry in their earily age and then acting as a household woman, beacause they hope their future life would be different to their present lifestyle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 13:11:04 |Display all floors
OH, my god!I feel i am too old now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 15:17:58 |Display all floors
I am a 30-year-old mother who have a 2-year-old kid,i have quited my job for two years old just because nobody to take care of my kid,we have spended so happy time through these two years.guys, choosing to have a baby must from your own heart,but not to last the family line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 19:18:46 |Display all floors
  Alisa, good for you. I wish I had a cuddly nipper. I hear it's decidedly hard to bring up a kid and whip the kid into shape since kids are mostly mischievous types. Darn, I have to find a wife first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-17 20:35:36 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-17 04:41
I like to be able to compete, not to be an also ran

this exchange is showing a lack of heart............... What do they say again..........to win it.........
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.