Author: messi30

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-16 21:53:07 |Display all floors
Robert's rudeness is not that unusual. Rudeness doesn't bother me much because it is inevitable on a blog-site. I'm not in favor of banning him. Though I don't agree with him politically, Robert is one of the few who attempts to support an old-fashioned, classical Marxism. To some extent, that reminds me of the good old days. If you think CD site is rude, just go to Al Jazeera English - and you'll be PROUD of the manners on China Daily!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 22:05:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 22:08:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 23:11:02 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-16 11:53
Here is the first stone

Please try to catch it.

Try a rock, stone is like a candy for him.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 23:16:02 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-12-16 18:57
When you know the person you are dealing with is stupid and idiot, the wisest recourse is to speak ...

When you know well the person you are dealing with and you gonna lose the argument,
play the stupid, you are doing well.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 23:20:17 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-16 18:58
In theory Voice should be seeing all, if so why the lack of answers?

Sometimes silence means complicity. I don´t know exactly what to think.

JFenix posted a thread month ago asking something about a poster she dislike and voice_cd replied her almost inmediatly. I´m not lucky as her.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 23:53:40 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-12-16 21:53
Robert's rudeness is not that unusual. Rudeness doesn't bother me much because it is inevitable on a ...

I can say, Robert is harmless person due to his ignorance, his retard behavior, his poor and irrelevant agenda but he crossed the line of tolerance in a public forum.
The moderators witnessed the situation and did nothing.
In this thread I pointed out this situation and same, they´re doing nothing but busy in other threads.

The point is:

Nice threads as MVM of 2013. vote for best avatars, vote x 3 top bloggers, prayers for Ratfink or photos for new calender that reflects harmony, friendship and culture understanding among the forum members promoted by the moderators  is damaged with foul language like insulting other member´s mothers by bullet proof´s posters.

So? the question is:

How to have a pleasant forum or at least a decent place to discuss without be insulted badly when you face disagreements with other posters?

As I know, Voice_cd is not a person, is a group of persons. Sadly none of them dare to stop these kind of offenders and none of them dare to drop a comment here. Disappointed.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.