Author: messi30

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-16 11:53:20 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-12-16 05:53
You Anglos never stop maligning Robert.

You are using the same tactic you accused Robert of.

Here is the first stone

Please try to catch it.

Robert insults all and sundry as an excuse not to answer questions, he deserves all he gets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 12:09:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 16:40:42 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-16 07:29
Non comments are the more likely

Monday afternoon.

Voice_cd posting new threads, no comments from them in this thread.

Robert posting silly posts and no discharges from him in this thread

I start thinking you are right.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 17:41:54 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-12-16 10:24
I don't agree with any of Robert's posts.....I may be the most liberal, capitalist on this site....H ...

Sammy YOU DON´T GET IT.

I don't agree with any of Robert's posts.....I may be the most liberal, capitalist on this site....However He has the right to post his feelings...

He has feelings?
Who else feelings do you care in this forum?
Ok, I´m releasing my rights to post my feelings too.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM YOU NEED TO DO IT IN PRIVATE...NOT TO CONTINUE TO START THREADS THAT ARE CONSIDERED "ERSONAL ATTACKS"

Sammy, your inner Chinese came out to talk in your behalf again.

¨Attacks¨, it´s the favorite word used  from the ones who don´t know how to debate or discuss with some levels of respect.
I know you like private things but insults from dear Robert wasn´t in private way, so?

YOU ARE BLATANTLY BREAKING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM. AND YOU SHOULD BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR......

If you are not too lazy like you looks. Quote here how I broke the forum rules. Prove it.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HE SAYS JUST IGNORE HIS POSTS....HE WON'T ATTACK YOU UNLESS YOU ATTACK HIM.....
I HOPE YOU DON'T GET BANNED.....BUT I WON'T BET THE OVER.

Sammy, YOU STILL DON´T GET IT.

If you don´t like what I say, ignore this thread, you won´t looks like another fool and I won´t ridicule you again.

Btw
I´ve read from you 2 years ago and last year, you insulting the mother of other members in this forum, so it´s not strange your stupid support to Robert in this thread.

AND REMEMBER

You´ve never been to New York. I proved it.

{:soso_e112:}

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 17:57:17 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-12-16 05:48
The trouble was, you elicited like replies from Robert with your lynch mob.

He was targeted, demoni ...

The trouble was, you elicited like replies from Robert with your lynch mob.

Hey, Robert lynching to himself with his lies and nonsense posts, nobody support his ideas, neither you, only some ghosts who only appears with mercy to Robert.
What are you talking about?

He was targeted, demonised and pulverised to no end because the intolerant White and Anglo mobs gave him no end or recourse to be civil.

Robert´s own words make to kills himself. Why to blame others  for Robert´ stupidity?
Are you drunk dude?

All said, I fully endorse and support the stand taken by Robert in the face of virulent provocation by the white and Anglo camps.

Do not whine here, because you are the ones who cry for his blood and go frenzy with hatred.

Support whoever you want, many people in this forum knows well how you, Robert and other little dudes have a limited vocabulary.

Provocation
Attack
Western propagandist
Anglos
Hates

Wondering you guys when gonna have a life?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-16 18:57:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-16 18:58:44 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-12-16 16:40
Monday afternoon.

Voice_cd posting new threads, no comments from them in this thread.

In theory Voice should be seeing all, if so why the lack of answers?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.