Author: messi30

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-21 18:36:41 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2013-12-21 15:16
A Baboon is a 'name' of an animal, therefore as it's a name a capital B should be used when it's w ...

He knows them well, he was there when English grammar first came into a shape.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 18:50:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 18:53:33 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-12-21 18:50
Not unless you swung from tree to tree.

Now, now, now, Robert you need to relax and take a chill pill. I have worked out your persona, everythisg is OK. Have a cognac with me and we will chat.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 19:37:01 |Display all floors
He will soon claim "Freedom of speech" and "Freedom of press". It's nice to be a western capitalistic brainwashed stooge when one needs it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-21 21:15:13 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-21 17:33
Could lau_guan_kim be Roberts ghost?

I do not think so Lau I Q is unique ( thankfully ).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 21:36:13 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-21 18:53
Now, now, now, Robert you need to relax and take a chill pill. I have worked out your persona, eve ...
Now, now, now, Robert you need to relax and take a chill pill. I have worked out your persona, everythisg is OK. Have a cognac with me and we will chat.
What the hell!

Hey I am not paying you $0.50 per post so that you can drink on the job!

I will have to reassign you to another forum if you don't get your act together.

Who said that crime does not pay? Look at what we stole: US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND. Hehehe. And we control most of the resources in the rest of the world. Hehehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 22:04:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.