Author: messi30

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-19 18:55:04 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-12-16 23:53
I can say, Robert is harmless person due to his ignorance, his retard behavior, his poor and irre ...
  1. The point is:

2. Nice threads as MVM of 2013. vote for best avatars, vote x 3 top bloggers, prayers for Ratfink or photos for new calender that reflects harmony, friendship and culture understanding among the forum members promoted by the moderators  is damaged with foul language like insulting other member´s mothers by bullet proof´s posters.
Copy code
Yeah that is very nice try for the cds whose are trying to create a peaceful discussion of the forum ,but with the creature of Mr.Robert who behaves very rude,ignorant and talks all the way with foul languages as it is clear that the mouse shxt damages all the images that cds hard works here.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 19:40:53 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-12-19 15:51
It should be the good suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-19 20:29:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-21 08:52:52 |Display all floors
What a bunch of cry babies. I've been insulted countless times on this forum and so has my wife.
The western propagandists who started this thread and feed it with laments are the ones who
start all the insults. They they run and cry with they get a taste of their own medicine.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-21 09:06:39 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-12-19 02:48
Hello Austin, you are the only moderator replied in this thread, do you have any suggestions for t ...

Are you so stupid and simple that you think it's OK for all these western propagandists to insult my wife
but it's not OK for me to insult their mothers?
Do you have some sort of scale where you rate the insultability of different significant others?
Let's see it. On a scale of 0 to 10. 0 meaning someone you never met and don't care about
and 10 being mother or wife?
Where do you make your suggested "cut off" for insultability and how do you expect everyone to
agree with your scale?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 12:20:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-21 08:52
What a bunch of cry babies. I've been insulted countless times on this forum and so has my wife.
The ...

Start all the insults? No way Jose! You troll this forum attacking folks on a daily basis. My first experience with you included you insulting my mother. I had said nothing about your wife at the time. I only commented on your dusty, failed politics. And I am not alone, many here have faced your unprovoked personal attacks and insults.

I am pleased to see that Voice_CD has edited your comment by deleting your last sentence. "F all your mothers". Hopefully, they will continue to do so, there is no place for foul language like that on any Forum.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-21 16:16:08 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-21 09:06
Are you so stupid and simple that you think it's OK for all these western propagandists to insult  ...

Sorry Robert I am not stupid as your meaning of stupid.

What I´ve read from different posters about your wife is she´s ugly or not good looking, is that an insult ? Even they are wrong is OK for you to insult their mothers?  

Can't you just make  debates  as a gentleman or  as others without twisting the topic or other posters posts?

Your scale measurement has not made any senses yet when you are not able to debate . You distort everybody´s opinions.

And, I read from you whatever you said, it proves that you are a hater, you hate those who are rich and those who are foreigners.

I suggest you read more Budda books and try to play Taiji that would do some helps .

Sorry Robert.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.