Views: 35373|Replies: 238

Dear Voice_cd, I want to know your comments about tolerance in the forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-15 13:29:09 |Display all floors

Around one month ago in China Watch Section somebody posted a thread  saying How tolerant CD can be with Robert (something like that)
In it the poster in polite manner explained how Robert in a discussion he insulted the poster´s mother.

The second replied came from Seneca with a similar story or complain.

The third reply came from me telling a similar experience too with Robert.

Hours later, the thread was deleted.

The thread was posted in a wrong section perhaps and it should removed to Talk to CD section but not to be deleted.

Today, it happen again. I made a reply to another poster but dear Robert replied me in his very own way.

Join/reply threadClose
RE: Chinese love to blame foreigners for their problems. [Modify]
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-15 12:39
Sounds like you'd play poker with the same fellows that raped your mother the night before.
After all, that's all in the past. Maybe they'll let you win since you're such a forgiving type. {:soso_e120:}

For me Robert is a character ( my opinion) and the person who manage Robert´s handle goes too far many times.

For me, the report bottom never worked but it´s not only to make a report, it´s about to respect the posters and the viewers, isn´t it?

I´ve seem you kindly reply when some poster direct to you some questions in an open thread.

Can you let us know why CD tolerate Robert´s offensive posts. Nobody mention or insult his mother, why he is allow to do it when people disagree with him?

Some measures to take to this poster?

I will appreciate your answer and I will appreciate more if you don´t delete this thread. Maybe we can get more ideas, complains, comments about tolerance in a forum. Thank you.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 13:31:23 |Display all floors
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-15 15:54:23 |Display all floors
I posted a thread not too different to this a while ago regarding different posters, I never got answers from CD.

If a report is made to CD then those in charge should contact every reporter and let them know what is happening

Personally I think Robert is an idiot to be humoured, he will never improve

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 15:56:18 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-15 15:54
I posted a thread not too different to this a while ago regarding different posters, I never got ans ...

I rember
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-12-15 16:01:27 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-15 15:56
I rember

I fear this one will go the same way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 16:16:51 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-12-15 16:01
I fear this one will go the same way

You know it will
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-15 18:39:07 |Display all floors
Woh,what the rude poster we have ?
Should cds turn the blind eyes to that "Robert" ?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.