Author: gattosonia

China’s newly rich and their high-level life   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-11 08:27:49 |Display all floors
tu hao ,the name with Chinese characteristics

{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 10:57:54 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-12-10 12:31
They see life as tangible  objects, and dismiss the beautiful of intangible objects. This is very  ...

People have to pay attention to ojects first. Because we need food, clothes and other things for our daily life. We should think about something beyond objects when we are richer than before. But if you knew the reason why they are rich. I think you will know how they turned to be the sad people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 11:09:43 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-12-10 15:31
That´s why I always wonder why some people say Chinese people are very humble.

What do you think about the modern meaning of humility?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 11:21:06 |Display all floors
I wonder why people always tend to criticize others for using their money for what they like most. Someone might feel fullfilled by going to a luxury shop and melting the credit card buying bags and objects of a certain brand while others might find it better to use their well earned money to travel the world and others to use the money for charity. I don't think anyone is in the wrong; it's just a matter of taste. I personally don't feel any attraction for luxury objects......the jeans I am wearing right now cost me 85 RMB on Taobao and the watch around 200 in Decathlon and I feel happy with both of them. I don't have mobile phone and as much as my timetable allows me to, I ride a bicycle to work. The world is diverse and we need to learn how to accept it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 11:46:45 From mobile |Display all floors
Chinese poor people are the poorest in the world.I hope the governmint or the Chinese can change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 12:56:05 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2013-12-11 11:21
I wonder why people always tend to criticize others for using their money for what they like most. S ...

If they earned it, they can spend it.  But their calling attention to their vulgar tastes invite ridicule.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-11 13:01:10 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-12-10 20:48
I 've learned one thing in my life here in China: the most uncivilized, unpolite, disrespectful, stu ...

Generally speaking, China's newly rich can be classfied into two kinds, one rely on their own hard-working, another rely on theri parents. Most of the first kind of rich people are open minded and sympatical, because of their good qulities, they can success and become rich. But most of the rich second generation are unpolite and disrespectful. Because they can't understand the difficulities in a career.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.