Author: Truth_update

Anything you Chinese enjoy, I will attack!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-1-11 08:22:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 08:42:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 09:38:09 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2014-1-11 08:42
So I can educate you with the most beautiful ideals the convict from Britain never knows.

On an e ...

I've seen stupid people wiser than you
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-11 15:25:24 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2014-1-11 08:22
Ja, there is still a savage who barbecues snakes he ran down with his jeep.

The effect on you is y ...

LGK really knows these ancient and classic gweilo jokes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 18:29:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by YIPman at 2014-1-12 18:34
F111 Post time: 2014-1-10 20:30
You want to trade illegally in ivory

It was traded legally until the mindless, cruel and immoral white game hunters from the west came to Africa and started a programme of extinction on the wildlife of the African savanna and dark forests.

This is still going on today, despite all the fake wildlife conservation hypes by their fellow Anglo propaganda muppets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 18:33:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by YIPman at 2014-1-12 18:34

Black rhino hunt permit auctioned in US12 January 2014 Last updated at 07:45 GMT
Source: Anglo media

A permit to hunt and kill an endangered Black Rhino in Namibia has been sold at a US auction for $350,000 (£212,000).

The Dallas Safari Club in Texas says the hunt will help protect the species by removing an old aggressive rhino, and funding future conservation.

So what is Yao Ming going to do about this Yankee ivory hunt?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-12 18:35:00 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2014-1-12 18:29
It was traded legally until the white mindless, cruel and immoral white game hunters from the west ...

The trade is illegal now. So what you are supporting is immoral and criminal
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.