This post was edited by bravos at 2013-12-5 12:03|
Chinese wives are good at taming their husband. Let’s get a glimpse of her 6 most powerful secret weapons.
1) Latch works. She locks the door from inside, waiting for the late husband to repent before he is allowed to step into his cozy home.
2) Ruthless water. She’ll greet her husband with a basin of cold water on the head if he comes home inebriated. He’ll be immediately as sober as he has never drunken anything alcoholic!
3) Face-the-wall-and-keel-down-to-meditate tact. He will immediately know why he is wrong and cry that he misses the warm bed!
4) Pinching rules. Why women tend to have long fingernails? Now you know it is a secret weapon. In the next day, he’ll try to convince his colleagues that the bruise was the master piece of his pussy cat.
5) The lion’s roar. Su Shi, a great poet in Song Dynasty once wrote a poem dedicated to such a wife who was a master of this art. The husband will immediately admit that he has done something wrong!
6) Rolling on the floor. This is her last-ditch. If it fails she’ll pack herself and head for her mother’s house and swear that she will never come back again!