Views: 8178|Replies: 15

Six trump cards for wives to tame their indocile husband in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-5 10:53:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bravos at 2013-12-5 12:03

Chinese wives are good at taming their husband. Let’s get a glimpse of her 6 most powerful secret weapons.

1)      Latch works. She locks the door from inside, waiting for the late husband to repent before he is allowed to step into his cozy home.

2)      Ruthless water. She’ll greet her husband with a basin of cold water on the head if he comes home inebriated. He’ll be immediately as sober as he has never drunken anything alcoholic!

3)      Face-the-wall-and-keel-down-to-meditate tact. He will immediately know why he is wrong and cry that he misses the warm bed!

4)      Pinching rules. Why women tend to have long fingernails? Now you know it is a secret weapon. In the next day, he’ll try to convince his colleagues that the bruise was the master piece of his pussy cat.

5)      The lion’s roar. Su Shi, a great poet in Song Dynasty once wrote a poem dedicated to such a wife who was a master of this art. The husband will immediately admit that he has done something wrong!

6)      Rolling on the floor. This is her last-ditch.  If it fails she’ll pack herself and head for her mother’s house and swear that she will never come back again!

Bravos

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-5 11:03:24 |Display all floors
Why didn't you use your seneca ID to post this thread?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 11:08:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-5 11:03

Do I have to iterate that Seneca and I are two different people?
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 11:24:57 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-12-4 19:08
Do I have to iterate that Seneca and I are two different people?

You can repeat it all day but I still won't believe you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 11:54:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-5 11:24
You can repeat it all day but I still won't believe you.

Then I don't need to open my mouth about it any more.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 12:06:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-12-5 11:03

Seneca seldom edits his posts. I do it all the time, because I'm a learner of English I always try to improve my writing by editing.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-5 12:12:05 |Display all floors
bravos Post time: 2013-12-4 20:06
Seneca seldom edits his posts. I do it all the time, because I'm a learner of English I always try ...

You should tell seneca. His English is abysmal and could use a good dose of editing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.