Author: inquisition

Two Japanese men beat and bash and punch a Chinese girl in a brutal attack. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-14 12:30:16 |Display all floors

Reply: Justice better be served.

You'll have your hands full, what with all the crime that goes on in China... be it Chinese on Chinese or Japanese on Chinese or Canadian on American.. or would you just like to focus on "subliminal" racial hate crimes? And when I say "subliminal", I mean the media *making* it seem, or maybe promoting it like a racial one.

Justice WILL be served, but not more, nor less, because of *whom* is involved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 12:39:50 |Display all floors

No arguement... the word "jap" is as offensive as "yank".

Who cares about history, or how exactly any racial label came about... what matters is how it's seen TODAY.

You can't argue that a WELL known racial label is OFFENSIVE or not... be it, jap, chink, honky, nigger, gook, nip, whop, paki.. the list goes on... Call anyone by any racial slur, and they will, more or less be offended... there's no arguement... it's night and day, black and white, heineken or corona... case closed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 23:59:36 |Display all floors

aloss4words ( hedan, seneca, gtnbia, tekvicious )

What about the poor Chinese girl in the pictures ?

What about the BRUTAL ATTACK on the Chinese Woman National ?

What about the Japanese man using his fists into the face of a woman ?

What about Nanjing, why do you defend the Japanese ?

Why do you work in China and understand nothing ?

Why do you complain to the CD to have the writers who would control you taken off, so that you in effect remove your competitors.

The thread looks one way, when in fact it is very different due to the enforced silence on the " MEN " who would rip you to shreds.

It is a little funny, that you first " REMOVE " the voices that would defend China and you then attack China, the cowards that you in reality are, shows only too well.

Now all you do every day is attack China and there is much silence, how brave you are.

We desire to speak, you have had us silenced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 00:55:41 |Display all floors

inquisition

"What about the poor Chinese girl in the pictures ? "-- what about her? like I said, justice will be served, no matter if she's chinese or not.

"What about the BRUTAL ATTACK on the Chinese Woman National ?"---read above.

"What about the Japanese man using his fists into the face of a woman ?"
read above.... What about any man using his foot into the face of a women? Just because he's Japanese, the WHOLE ENTIRE country must make sure with every ounce of breathe, to put these 2 "japs" behind bars.. or from suggestions by some of you "beaten up in an alley"
... but when any other brutal attack invloves anyone other than a "jap".. ALL OF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN... or at least, rather let the appropriate authorities handle the case.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

"What about Nanjing, why do you defend the Japanese ?" WHY DO YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH?  I never said I defended the Japanese.. or at least never defended the ones in Nanjing.... I DO defend the innocent people of any country that are subject to RACISM.

"Why do you work in China and understand nothing ?" -- I understand PLENTY, my lovely friend... I am proudly married to a Chinese and am part of her family and the Chinese culture as much as the next... I understand the bloodshed of Nanjing, I understand the bloodshed of the Phillipines (I am filipino), I understand the bloodshed of any country during word war 2.... and I definately understand any type of brutal act towards any HUMAN.... DO YOU? there's a little thing called RACISM that essentially started the whole thing.. but with all that we know, and all that we remember, there are still people out there that degrade an ENTIRE nation's people? and I ask myself why? that, my friend I DO NOT understand... RACISM KILLS, YET IT IS STILL ALIVE.

"Why do you complain to the CD to have the writers who would control you taken off, so that you in effect remove your competitor" -- there you go again, putting words in my mouth.... I complain to CD about the showcasing (recommended post) of any racial slur.

"The thread looks one way, when in fact it is very different due to the enforced silence on the " MEN " who would rip you to shreds." -- Why would they "rip" me to shreds? Do they support racism as well? NO, that's WHY THEY ARE SILENT.

It is a little funny, that you first " REMOVE " the voices that would defend China and you then attack China, the cowards that you in reality are, shows only too well. -- When did I REMOVE the voices?? These so called "defenders of China" are merely low life racist demons... I am no coward, I HOLD MY OWN.... I will no doubt defend China if one says things that are not true... I will defend any one of justice and morale and humanity.. all of which you nor your little mediocre brigade possess.

"Now all you do every day is attack China and there is much silence, how brave you are." --- If I attack China, I attack myself... I speak the truth, of what has happened around me, I never attack an entire nation, for that my friend is racist.... There IS no silence, I AM brave, thank you. you're too kind.

"We desire to speak, you have had us silenced. "--- whatever dude... get over it... till we meet again my brother.. I am not here to offend, only to wash out all racism that I face... I am not here to prove, only to educate the ignorant... look at the big picture, my brother, it all boils down to whether you support brutality and/or rasicm on the innocent... I'm guessing that you don't, just as I... and If you look deep down inside, we are all of the same race... and remember, godspeed, my brother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 02:29:35 |Display all floors

racism -------- I am not your brother, no matter you are married to a Chinese.

Never will be your brother.

The SILENCE is due to two main factors.

1: A muzzle.

2: Disgust

You are allowed to write by the CD others are not allowed.

You are no heroe, you are a coward.

You are allowed to write, others are not.

If I expand I will be deleted.

Simple

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 09:38:24 |Display all floors

aloss4words: racism?

it's got nothing to do with racism, you blinkered idiot.

it's got everything to do with a bestial past that has appeared time and time again in the way those socalled post-war scumbags treat poor and meek Chinese.

can you and all the other 'holier-than-you' bums wake up to the CONTEXT of the postings? so far it seems not.

the context is very simple: too many times it has happened to show that the jap govt and those in power in japan have not done enough to curtail and reeducate their people on their evil past;  some of these people then continue to harbour some stupid sense of superiority and nationalistic arrogance whenever they encounter the Chinese people.  The two scums are a case in mind.  The orgy was a case in mind.  So many other events in recent time add on to the insult, injury and suffering of the past. Yet they continue to entice and degrade.  

the context is for the japanese people themselves, given the suspicious silence of their govt and people in power, to individually find a conscience to say "enough is enough; we've done wrong in the past, we seem to be surfacing time and again to do wrong to the Chinese; this MUST STOP ONCE AND FOR ALL; those who get through our own national conscience net must be severely punished, not welcomed back quietly, and celebrated silently like they were heroes.  If anyone's the racists, WE of japan are the true racists.  If we don't do this, we will cause others to think they can also mistreat Chinese people.  This adds to OUR guilt."

Can you read and think and look yourself in the mirror, you who come from a country that has suffered so much too at the hands of those fascists, you who have been welcomed with love and affection into a Chinese family, you who now live in China, earn a living and redeem your dignity?

Have some backbone, if you've not already learnt that from living in China; i'm quite surprised you haven't been able to do that.

Don't try to think you're being clever shifting attention around and calling others racists;  you're not and people see right through you.  If the world's so simple,  there will world peace long ago without the likes of aloss4words.

You come into China and then you chew others up using your brand of logic without the slightest consideration of CONTEXT and PERSPECTIVE, historical truth and present-day FACTS.  And those who disagree with the likes of you cannot reply or rebut you because their hands are tied,  just like the time when the japs mowed down civilians, tied four to a group, at the edge of the river.  Thousands died, if not by machine gun bullets, then by drowning.  SHIT if you don't know and SHIT if you think you do.

It's exactly like that now,  just a more limpy no less evil form.  And this is the modern world.  But it is again a world of might;  in the past it was military might, now it's i-have-money might.  Ptui!

Better grow up faster, aloss4words, before you leave a greater trail of your narrow viewpoints all over the place.  That is more dangerous and unhealthy to world healing than whatever has been said by others.  They look at facts as facts. You? only through a small pea-sized brain.

Do you know what's making me really angry right now?  not a single jap has come up in this forum to say something that expresses even a little contrition, 'regret', 'apology'.   Am i not right on that?  Doesn't that show what we've been discussing about has some merit?

A Chinese (again) gets hurt, and all the non-japs fight with each other to make sure those japs don't.

you should be the one to go see a therapist.  maybe one in Manila can help.  But i am no longer so sure.

And for the others who talk from their armchairs about Chinese women being prostitutes.  I invite you to be reborn poor, without food or future, and then i invite you all to have the responsibility to raise a family, to look after your parents, to even find food for being poor, illiterate, unschooled, unskilled, without friends who can help. Then, without a job, without means to live, i invite you to go sell your body.  Maybe in your case your soul won't be hurt.  Before you open your fucking mouths, open a bit of that heart of yours, if you still have one.  Just from what you've seen, you conclude with a sweeping hand about Chinese women.  You know NOTHING, you bloody pricks.  Did i miss reading about any of you dipping into your wallets to give a yuan or two to them?  Did you walk across the street to buy food for them?  Did you bash up those who bashed them? You bunch of sanctimonious hypocrites.  Help them, or SHUT UP.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 10:35:01 |Display all floors

Mark Wu

Thank You

-----------------------
the context is for the japanese people themselves, given the suspicious silence of their govt and people in power, to themselves find a conscience to say "enough is enough; we've done wrong in the past, we seem to be surfacing now and again to do wrong again to the Chinese; this MUST STOP ONCE AND FOR ALL;

and thank you for the hands tied section as well, so very true.

Lastly, thank you for the observation that foreigners have been fighting for the Japanese now for 60 years and they still are in this forum.

Why should the Japanese make any apology for anything, when all the foreigners fight their fights for them.

Good Job Mark Wu, even with our hands tied, you said enough and you said it well and you do our Chinese side proud.

Again, Thank You.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.