Author: inquisition

Two Japanese men beat and bash and punch a Chinese girl in a brutal attack. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-10 18:45:53 |Display all floors

I have to ask hedan if the Japanese carried Dictionary's in Nanjing in 1937

Did they flip through the pages for RAPE then TORTURE then STAB the RAPED WOMAN to DEATH.

No, I guess not.

Do you know hedan, that Nanjing is always mentioned, but that was not the only place, there were at least 12-14 others and just as terrible.

Do you know hedan that the Japanese used to BAYONET the Chinese Baby's and swing them through the air like steaks.

Do you know hedan that if a Chinese woman was pregnant, the Japanese would rape her and then cut her open and again, bayonet the baby.

Do you know hedan that the Japanese would mass rape the Chinese women to death and if they were still alive, bayonet them where they were.

Do you know hedan about the EXPERIMENTS the Japanese did on the Chinese.

Do you know hedan, that the Japanese used to place the Chinese mens heads on bamboo poles, by the thousands.

Do you know hedan that the Japanese Officers used the Chinese men for target practice, they would take bets on who could kill how many in the fastest time.

To this day the Japanese Government has not made an apology for all these crimes in many places not just Nanjing.

The murdered Chinese are the Grandparents and the Parents of the people you speak to in China in this forum.

No apology is the fault of the Japanese Government.

Many of the officers who raped and tortured and killed Chinese for sports target practice are still high executives of large Japanese Corporations.

No apology.

This is the fault of the Japanese Government.

The attacks on Chinese women, be it in Zhuhai or Dahlian are the fault of the Japanese Government.

Yes, it is the fault of the Japanese Government, because to this day, the Japanese Government allow the Japanese men to think they were right to kill and torture and rape the Chinese and the Japanese men will do it again and again and again and probably more often still if they have an American like you hedan, telling the Japanese it is alright to attack Chinese, because you looked up JAP in the dictionary.

They were the JAPS in 1937 and they are the JAPS now.

I think you are confused and so is your dictionary source.

NIP is the insult for the Japanese, the litle NIPS.

Jap is simply the same as I described to you.

In any case hedan, you are in China and millions of the Chinese were killed in cold blood by the Japanese and you should hedan have a bit more respect for China and her deep feelings on the killing and torture and rape by the Japanese of the Chinese.

You should also know, the low place on the totem that the Japanese hold the Chinese.

Your 3 years in China, should have at least made you learn that there is a problem here that needs to be fixed and that problem is the fault of the Japanese Government.

This is China

For two men to beat up a woman is bad enough, very bad enough, not one man beat her up, two men beat her black and blue.

They are GUESTS in China, guests of the Chinese people and they break into Chinese peoples homes and attack and beat Chinese and these Chinese happen to be women and the attackers happen to be men and the men happen to be Japanese men and these Japanese men must not only obey the rules and laws of China, they must also obey the rules of all lands about when you are a guest in another country.

Two Japanese men beat a Chinese Woman black and blue in her own house in China on Chinese soil, this is the FAULT of the Japanese Government, even more so than the two Japanese men involved, because the Japanese Government teach their Japanese men that it is alright to treat the Chinese like dirt and that is directly taken from the no issue of the apology for all the crimes committed on the Chinese.

In all and any events and cases, they are both cowards of the lowest order and the Japanese Government should make an apology for the actions of their animal citizens on the kind and generous Chinese.

There is no debate hedan.

There is no " IF, BUTS or MAYBES " hedan.

There is no dictionary required for the wicked crimes of these Japanese.

If you respond to this post of mine hedan, you are no better than the Japanese and their Government that you support.

end

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 19:00:23 |Display all floors

sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me...

In New Zealand we call the English (not Scottish, Welsh or Irish) people Poms, or Pommies.

The  word Pommie was derived from the type of beret/cap the English army personal wore in WW2. That beret had what is called a pompom on top of the beret. A pompom is a fluffy ball usually made of wool.

To call an Englishman a pom is not very derogatory, it is often said in good humour. However, more often than not, the name pom is followed by the word "bastard". In that instance the word becomes derogatory.

Isn't that right, all you pommie bastards out there? :)

I never personally thought of the word Jap as derogatory. After all, it is only an abbreviation of the word Japanese. It doesn't sound very abusive to me.

What about the word "Nips or Nip", is that derogatory?. The name Nips was used a lot during WW2 (short for Nippon I think)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 19:14:22 |Display all floors

brad

Yes, your correct Brad, I think we have not agreed in other places but we do this time.

The Kiwi is correct.

They are Japs and I agree it is not an insult.

Kiwi is not an insult either.

Pommie is not an insult and Pommie Bastard is also not an insult if he scored too many try's or too many runs.

:)

Tanks was of course short for SEPTIC but I though I better not expand for obvious reason's.

Yanks is enough, I am sure you agree.

We would have trouble explaining here that BOONG is the sound made when they bounce of the BULL or ROO bars.

Still, I must take the chance contact with you to say the most funny ad I ever did see was the New Zealand ad about the little creek fishing and the camera pulls back and here is this huge massive white water,

I will end it here, what is the population of New Zealnd, 200 million still.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 20:51:43 |Display all floors

using correct language

According to the "Oxford English Dictionary" in the appendix section it is mentioned that the use of terms like "jap" "paki" "neegro" and others to refer to someones origins should(important this word!) be avoided because they can(also important!) be offensive.

I don't give my opinion here...I think this is a slippery slope!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 20:53:20 |Display all floors

thank you for reminding me of history

Would you believe that I <b>did</b> know of the atrocities committed by the Japanese against the Chinese?  I have read about the rapes and the baby bayonetting and the chemical warfare experiments and the target practice.  Pretty disgusting stuff, and the Japanese ought to be ashamed.

Thank you for reminding me.

Your position is clear to me now:  The Japanese atrocities, the Japanese government refuses to apologize for the atrocities, the refusal to apologize teaches Japanese that it's okay to rape and murder and beat Chinese, thus all Japanese are Japs and it's the government's fault for refusing to apologize.

I think I understand your stand point.  Whether I agree is another question, I'd have to think about that for a while, but understanding is an important step, wouldn't you say?

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-11 02:08:08 |Display all floors

hedan wrote ( I think to me, but I can not be sure )

::::::::::::::::::::::

Your position is clear to me now: The Japanese atrocities, the Japanese government refuses to apologize for the atrocities, the refusal to apologize teaches Japanese that it's okay to rape and murder and beat Chinese, thus all Japanese are Japs and it's the government's fault for refusing to apologize.

:::::::::::::::::::::

In any event, in any case, even it was not to me.

YES !

Correct

Nearly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-11 07:40:39 |Display all floors

population in NZ!

Estimated Resident Population of New Zealand as at 9 May 2004 at 03:56:40 PM     4,056,587.
source :  www.stats.govt.nz

Still maybe a little far away from those 200 mll. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.