Author: waiboshu

US Advises Carriers to Comply With China air defense identification zone   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-1 12:41:17 |Display all floors
What is Australia rambling about ? Who are you to talk down to China ? Who is Japan ? When China was weak, she was given opium to drown all its citizen into mindless corruption. All this was designed to destgroyed China. Mao Tse Tund did the right thing . He accelerated China military growth, with the help of Stalin, Soviet Union. There was no other  alternative for MAO. It had to be done his way and a lot of Chinese people sacrifice. STAND UP CHINA, STAND UP , STAND UP , STAND UP AND STAND UP....Be prepared to .....JAPAN CAN SAVE ITS FACE BY RETURNING DIAYU BACK TO CHINA.....STAND UP STAND UP....AND STAND UP....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 13:55:25 |Display all floors
Qinshiwang Post time: 2013-12-1 12:41
What is Australia rambling about ? Who are you to talk down to China ? Who is Japan ? When China was ...

Australia's head of state is the British Crown, so it is merely getting its marching orders from London, while pretending to be a democracy of sorts.  Some Aussies want to be royal cannon fodder.  Or, they really have no choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 14:06:40 |Display all floors
US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel along with his Japanese counterpart, Four to Five demand China to abolish Air Defence Identification Zone of China aggressively.
US government dictates US civilian airlines to declare detailed flight information to China.
US has betrayed Japan, it closest ally in the East.
US Obama must be out of his mind!
Wonder if Obama has a brain!
Please advise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 14:33:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-12-1 14:34
GhostBuster Post time: 2013-12-1 14:06
US Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel along with his Japanese counterpart, Four to Five demand China to a ...

The US government is a democracy, and is obligated to avoid exposing its civilians to combat risks, while Japan is a constitutional monarchy, whose Prime Minister shouts Banzai in front of his emperor, and whose citizens are without any rights, even to refuse serving as Kamikaze hostages, while Japanese fighter jets crisscross the East China Sea using them as human shields.

Obama did not betray Japan.  It was Abe who betrayed the voters of Japan.  Abe betrayed democracy.

That's the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 01:16:07 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-12-1 17:50
Another double standard Englishman giving his 2 cent worth of rubbish.

How much do you know abou ...

China needs to prove it because China made the assertion. The Status Quo on this matter has been in place for 70 years. When somebody decides they want to change it barring brute force they need to lay out clearly their reasons.

Human beings have been on this planet for appx 600,000 years. Do you really believe the land mass currently known as "China" has been there under the same ownership since then? If not who owned it before then? And they one before them?

You imply you understand history better than most; well here's your chance tell us about the history of land ownership in China. Take it all the way back

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-12-2 04:26:23 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-11-30 09:09
China Air Zone -

complete absence of sanity - dangerous decline of intellectual assets.

""dangerous decline of intellectual assets.""

A sure sign of a successfully indoctrinated capitalist stooge.. equating China defending itself against
western imperialism as a "dangerous decline of intellectual assets".
I suppose this little stooge would call killing over a million Vietnamese for no other reason than being
communists an intellectual thing to do.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 07:17:25 |Display all floors
Damn! It just took nine pages of racist BS and childish name-calling to make me throw up in my morning coffee. It used to take a lot more than nine pages to make me sick to my stomach. Either I'm getting to old for this BS, or I'm starting to realize what racist f***tards most of you are.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.