Author: waiboshu

US Advises Carriers to Comply With China air defense identification zone   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-1 10:46:20 |Display all floors
Sastoair Post time: 2013-12-1 10:29
You are very mistaken. The US and China are not friends. The US and Japan are very string allies a ...

We will know before Christmas is over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 11:35:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:05:39 |Display all floors
LoonDeQuanRen Post time: 2013-12-1 11:35
Japan and USA are enemy inside their hearts. Japan take this as an excuse to arm itself to the tee ...

What are they commemorating at the Yasukuni every autumn?  Of course, they are licking their wounds of defeat at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  The present Japanese Prime Minister even said, there are no war criminals according to Japanese law.  Means to say that the US illegally executed Admiral Tojo and the 14 Class A War Criminals, who are now revered as gods in the Yasukuni Shrine.  It was visited by more than half of Japan's parliament and cabinet.  But does the US protest and put a stop to this Neo-Nazi movement in Japan?  No.  

British influence in the US government and media is very, very impressive.  Uncle Jack says leave beloved Abe alone.  This is why China can deter direct and indirect aggression only by directly dealing with Britain.  

Deterring its ex-colonial proxies and peons who get their orders from London is an exercise in futulity.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:21:09 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-12-1 12:05
What are they commemorating at the Yasukuni every autumn?  Of course, they are licking their wound ...

Listen, Abraham tank

Play with fire burn by fire

When children play with adult toys
Be prepared for accidents.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:32:28 |Display all floors
it is commonsense that USA will tell it carriers to comply. After all, it was USA that started all this ADIZ. The ADIZ of Japan was drawn to the disadvantage of China. China must now continue to build up its air defense and sea defence and missile capability to deal a blow to Japnan soon. If Japan persists and do not want to return Diayu back to China, the only way is for Japan to lose face....China will simply have to rain missles around the island and make it impossible for its army to land there. China PLEASE STAND UP TODAY AND YOU MUST....We want Japan to trear up its own ADIZ soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:34:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Qinshiwang at 2013-12-1 12:50

Japan is an evil nation. Japan must concede defeat this time. It had done enough evil during the 2nd World War. All the other lacky of the West are all coward....they cannot now afford to align with the West ....They are all shameless cowards if they do so. China is is benign nation to the world. We muyst all support China to march forward and defeat all the aggressors who dare to try to bully China like before. Please stand up .....China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 12:36:59 |Display all floors
Qinshiwang Post time: 2013-12-1 12:34
Japan is an evil nation.

And you intend to win a national award for most patriotic poster?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.