Author: waiboshu

US Advises Carriers to Comply With China air defense identification zone   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-12-1 01:13:57 |Display all floors
NgTran Post time: 2013-12-1 01:09
China Air Zone -

complete absence of sanity - dangerous decline of intellectual assets.

Not bad your list

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 01:36:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-12-1 01:38
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-12-1 01:13
Not bad your list

Actually it is quite difficult to find the right words for such horrible actions.

It is even more difficult to get to grips with the cheering mob amd the enslaved media.

It looks all to similar to a historical happening a hundred years ago in Sarajewo.

The initial parties envolved both triggered a chain reaction, since both had been part of

various defense treaties.

One wrong move could trigger something, most of us cannot even imagine.

Some children are playing with Chinese fire crackers as if it is just a birthday party at McDonalds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 02:00:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NgTran at 2013-12-1 02:00

For mentally challenged people there is an excuse for their actions.

But for these people here I can only spit on the ground and express my contempt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 03:38:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-12-1 04:00
YIPman Post time: 2013-11-30 19:07
China and the USA has been allies since the founding of the USA. On the other hand, t ...

The US has come under the control and influence of Britain at every level, and in fact, is adopting the same privacy invasive policies, welfare policies, and healthcare policies of the UK that has been very effective in controlling its population.  This is why its foreign policy follows the British empire's lead.  And Britain wants China contained and eventually divided into pieces.  Outwardly, it appears Britain is spinelessly following Washington's dictates and serving as its eyes and ears.  Do not be deceived.  The eyes tell the brain what to see even if it is not true, where to go, and what to attack.  And then, it proffers its "friendly" advice to make it all make sense to its willing and obedient servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 04:00:26 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2013-11-30 18:59
No, it simply means the US is living up to its international obligations and responsibility!

The  ...

It doesn't have anything to do with the right of a nation to have an ADIZ or anyone's skin color. It has to do with an assertion of power that will disturb the balance of operations in this region which has been in place for 70 years.

You are correct the United States was honoring it's agreement to allies by taking a stand in rebuttal to the relatively bold Chinese move. A better approach for China (or any country) to have taken would have been diplomatic consensus-building. The countries of the world are globally interlocked. What happens in one ripples throughout many others. Sudden, “sucker-punch” moves will always cause a knee-jerk response of opposition.

If China feels it has a legitimate claim to these Islands it needs to do a better job of explaining those reasons to the world community; then work on consensus-building. Over time good, persuasive, negotiators will change people's thinking without one shot being fired.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 10:29:47 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2013-11-30 19:07
China and the USA has been allies since the founding of the USA. On the other hand, t ...

You are very mistaken. The US and China are not friends. The US and Japan are very string allies and will come to the defense of Japan if China foolishly acts militarily. China cannot stand up to the armed forces of Japan and The US and they know it.

China still does not have and will never have control over the Senkaku islands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-1 10:45:05 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2013-11-30 18:59
No, it simply means the US is living up to its international obligations and responsibility!

The  ...

Hi Kgay
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.