Author: gattosonia

Why I am still single?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-11-29 09:44:59 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2013-11-29 09:20
I am between the university year and work.

I can not remember that far back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-29 22:54:10 |Display all floors
I am 25 years old and I am still alone.Actually, I also want to fall in love with someone, but I don not like the girls around me due to they are not my style,I think. What is worse, maybe I am not good at communication with strangers and have a low EQ.So,I would like to go out and hit on girls who give me a good impression in my first sight,although I will probably get refused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 15:00:12 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2013-11-28 13:35
I got it.....just like enjoy the feeling of riding with my friends in such a sunny day.
actur ...

That is how life should be. Just enjoy what you have when you have it as you may never have it again. Then you learn what love is.
I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one. George Bernard Shaw. Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one. Winston

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-2 21:13:33 |Display all floors
How can we solve this problem?
You can get your priorities straight. You are single because material things are more important to you than love. I don't think it has much to do with being an only child, because Chinese were behaving like this before the "One Child Law."

For example, why is it a requirement that the man have property? The woman is just as capable of work and earning money. Owning property should be a mutual goal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 02:38:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 02:41:05 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-12-3 02:43:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.