Author: DSseeing

What is money to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-26 21:13:51 |Display all floors
Money is a touchstone for friendship.{:soso_e115:}

My best friend took advantage of me for money for years, and I knew all the time, but I didn't say anything because I cared our friendship. But she was too greedy, and now I've made up my mind to remove her from my friend list.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 21:20:20 |Display all floors
KnowledgeWisdom Post time: 2013-11-25 11:42
Money is a religion, everyone believes in it and worships it day and night 24/7.

I don't worship it day after night, though I love it too.

There are many things that are more important than money in the world, i.e. family, love, health,etc.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 21:24:55 |Display all floors
Money is nice to wipe your rear clean with {:soso_e113:}

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 01:08:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KnowledgeWisdom at 2013-11-26 19:09

Money is a believe system.

It takes two people to believe in the value of something, namely in this case money. Without the believe of both people in the value of this object there is no meaning in it, If you take money and try and exchange it with someone who has no concept of it, it has no value for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-27 09:36:44 |Display all floors
Unfortunately money is what makes this world turn around. Those who have it always want more and those who don't have it try to find a way to get more . Money makes some people evil and then again some people who have lots of money like to give money to help the less  fortunate.  This takes us back to where we started with out money where would we be in this world.  
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-27 11:01:59 |Display all floors
MONEY IS HOW YOU KEEP SCORE
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-11-27 13:27:06 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-26 21:13
Money is a touchstone for friendship.

My best friend took advantage of me for money fo ...

Do it, that's the right thing to do.
No need to keep a friend like that
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.