Author: Pond

Ex-husband ex-wife with expensive middle finger statue [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-23 17:54:22 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-23 19:49
He is building a relationship with two strangers, who where once his children.

breaks one's heart thinking  about and listening to this. I can relate because it is what I once feared would happen to me, fortunately it did not. Give youir friend all the support you can and keep him focussed on the positives in the future. It is true that no matter what the past, as long as there is life, there is hope and scope to add one more good memory, to make the bond a little more stronger and share little more love. I dont know what your friend's faith is, but if he believes in something of us continuing after this body is gone, it should give him some comfort. I wish him well.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-23 18:30:19 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-23 17:54
breaks one's heart thinking  about and listening to this. I can relate because it is what I once f ...

Their mother is dead to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-24 22:04:22 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-23 13:58
The children and I now lost. My friend dusty, his daughter beats her mother for telling her lies a ...

Sorry to hear that. However, divoce can't ban parents enjoy blood relations with their children, and If they settled in another country, perhaps it's difficult to do that. Any complaints or revenge  actions are meaningless, try  your best to keep in touch with your children, show your concerns and love for them.
Father is right or Mother is good, finally, time will tell, your children will know. Don't forget, the precondition is , it is doomed to get failure for the betrayer firstly for a couple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 04:37:36 |Display all floors
Belinda_GS Post time: 2013-11-24 22:04
Sorry to hear that. However, divoce can't ban parents enjoy blood relations with their children, a ...

I am doing nothing, but telling the truth. Here have another government document  ask your mother to explain this. She is now a lonely woman, you should see the hate in the children's eyes when they ask for more truth from me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-25 23:30:51 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-11-25 04:37
I am doing nothing, but telling the truth. Here have another government document  ask your mother  ...

Pond, perhaps give more time for you both, perhaps mom need more time to face the divoce, go back to nomal life, a well-educated mom should give good environment for children's growing up and I believe they can make it clear, just need the time.  Strong suffers had blind the moms, but when she get recover and clear, she will correct some negtive impacts on children. Divoced couple should make self-examination in both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 03:03:59 |Display all floors
my exwife wants to get back with me but i dont like to give her the middle finger cos that's what she wants me to do {:soso_e128:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-26 04:39:48 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-11-26 03:03
my exwife wants to get back with me but i dont like to give her the middle finger cos that's what sh ...

Fair enough

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.