Views: 3992|Replies: 10

Poland sticking to coal for energy ...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-18 13:45:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-11-18 13:39

Poland sticking to coal for energy ......

http://www.cfact.org/2013/11/15/poland-saying-nie-to-green-demands/#sthash.IsQ654nw.dpuf
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 14:17:19 |Display all floors
nothing but coal for sansukong the rat.

you really like dirty drains a lot, dont you?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 19:41:18 |Display all floors
but you are rat.

we like cleaner environment....................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 20:47:16 |Display all floors
in summary.

sansukong,

the world that you and the Heartless Institute live in is a very ugly, very dirty world. ,

the world the rest of us live in is a much better place and intend to keep it that way by killing off the rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 12:32:54 |Display all floors
good to see them hosting a climate conference

sharing their knowledge and insight. Show the visitors how the average citizen is never tired of hearing about the need for action before we all meet the apocalyptic end .
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 13:20:21 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2013-11-20 12:32
good to see them hosting a climate conference

sharing their knowledge and insight. Show the visitor ...

Poland holds IPCC Conference and world coal producer conference on the same day.

Poland should be kicked back into the USSR orbit.........................what you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 13:57:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-20 13:20
Poland holds IPCC Conference and world coal producer conference on the same day.

yes Poland should be kicked out

not even good enough to re-join the USSR , even after all what Russia has done for Poland last century.
Countries that use coal for energy deserve to have no friends. If you have 1% precent energy generation from coal its the same as 100% in my book. These are the worst countries to habitat our beloved planet.
Australia that export coal is ok, Thatcher had a plan of turning the army against the coal miners,
maybe NATO can be used against Poland, its not like they have not been attacked before from Western Europe.
Maybe teach Poland about nuclear energy and the power of the atom
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.