Author: sansukong

JAPAN STUNS UN CLIMATE TALKS BY DITCHING CO2 TARGET [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-18 09:25:07 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-18 08:37
No idea what you talking.

Sansukong, the rat.

Your friend, Seneca, and you are both posing as champions of environmental protection, but glaringly never condemn Japan for polluting the entire Pacific Ocean with the constant leakage of radiaoactive water from its damaged nuclear reactors in Fukushima.  This radiation has reached the west coast of the USA, and all the global warming alarmists are unalarmed at being roasted alive by this irresponsible radiation pollution of the world's largest ocean by their ally, or rather their emperor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 09:34:16 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-18 09:25
Your friend, Seneca, and you are both posing as champions of environmental protection, but glaring ...

How can you compare?

In the case of Fukushima, it is a disaster nobody wants to see happen.

In the case of sansukong the rat and his Heartless Institutes.................they plan to destroy the world.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 10:34:30 |Display all floors

Listen Now: Craig Idso on the Benefits of CO2

Posted: 17 Nov 2013 07:33 AM PST

Power Hour: Craig Idso on the Benefits of CO2http://industrialprogress.com/2013/11/15/power-hour-craig-idso-on-the-benefits-of-co2/ On this episode of Power Hour, Alex Epstein talks with Dr. Craig D. Idso, former president and current chairman of the board of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change, about the benefits of CO2. You can learn about Dr. Idso’s [...]

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 12:21:52 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-18 09:34
How can you compare?

In the case of Fukushima, it is a disaster nobody wants to see happen.

MORDOR-SHIMA CONTINUES TO LEAK HIGH VOLUMES OF RADIOACTIVITY INTO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

Fukushima leakage is due to human activity.  

First, the nuclear plant is made by human construction.

Second, the repairs needed to prevent leakage of radioactive water from the four Fukushima reactors is a human activity that has fallen short of environmental standards of safety for the rest of mankind.

Third, the total lack of accountability of Tepco to the civilian government at the highest levels initially shows it is an imperial asset, untouchable by anyone.

Therefore, it has continued to leak radiation into the Pacific Ocean for more than six months now, with colossal repercussions for the whole food chain, and none of the global warming alarmists are alarmed.  Are they also subjects of an imperial circle, like the Lords of the Ring?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 12:29:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-17 12:39
It is not a propitious time to announce such intentions. The Japanese ought to stick, as all industr ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 14:15:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-18 10:34
Listen Now: Craig Idso on the Benefits of CO2
Posted: 17 Nov 2013 07:33 AM PSTPower Hour: Craig I ...

how many rats left you can get to listen to your lies?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 19:15:18 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-18 11:21
MORDOR-SHIMA CONTINUES TO LEAK HIGH VOLUMES OF RADIOACTIVITY INTO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

Fukushima lea ...

Fukushima fiasco: Tepco's risky removal of radioactive fuel could set off uncontrolled chain reaction; emergency delay invoked
Monday, November 18, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) The Tokyo Electric Power Co. announced it is delaying the relocation of fuel rods from its crippled plant reactors. Work was originally scheduled to begin today due to the fact that fuel rods remain highly vulnerable in the damaged storage pools. Right now, Fukushima is just one earthquake or tidal wave away from structural collapse, causing a catastrophic release of radioactive fuel directly into the atmosphere.

Moving the fuel rods a wildly risky proposition, as the fuel rods must be extricated from their operating matrix containing coolant water and control rods that "smother" runaway nuclear reactions. Absent these safeguards, the removal and transport of fuel rods is inherently hazardous.

"New video footage from a robot has revealed new leaks within the damaged reactors meaning the rods now can't be taken out as planned," reports Euronews. "One of the fuel assemblies was damaged as far back as 1982 when it was mishandled during a transfer and is bent out of shape."

Euronews goes on to quote Kazuaki Matsui, the executive director of Japan's Institute of Applied Energy as saying "It's very difficult to remove a spent rod because parts of the wall and the bottom of the reactor are all melted. We've never had
to deal with this before so that adds to the complication."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.