Author: sansukong

Australia says “No” to UN wish list of billions – will [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-19 12:41:22 |Display all floors
to muslims, religion is more than just moral teachings.
religion is life itself.
religion is politics and every thing in between.

in Malaysia, we have the religious PAS, just the Brotherhood of Egypt.
the irreligious and hypocrites UMNO, just like the Mubarak goons.
and we have the deviant teachings that Bali bombing.

it is more pleasant to do business with PAS and the religious then to do business with the irreligious and hypocrites.

I think I can do business with Osama and the Brotherhood................we can set up some JVs even.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 12:46:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-19 13:18

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 12:47:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-19 13:36

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 12:48:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 12:49:29 |Display all floors
to moslims, religion is more than just moral teachings.
religion is life itself.
religion is politics and every thing in between.

in Malaysia, we have the religious PAS, just the Brotherhood of Egypt.
the irreligious and hypocrites UMNO, just like the Mubaraks
and we have the deviant teachings that Bali bombing.

it is more pleasant to do business with PAS and the religious then to do business with the irreligious and hypocrites.

I think I can do business with Osama and the Brotherhood................we can set up some JVs even.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 20:09:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-18 05:11
Who would be more honest?

Who would be more self serving?

From your list, scientists, in the true sense of the word. Unfortunately, some fall prey to justifying their budget or their hubris after tenure.

There are some who hold onto the philosophy of science and some counter-narrative reading can be found on:

wattsupwith        that.com

and

climatesense-norpag.blog         spot.com

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-19 21:40:02 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-19 20:09
From your list, scientists, in the true sense of the word. Unfortunately, some fall prey to justif ...

Go to any major university in Australia, and see what they teach you about climate change, global warming,  oceanography. Geology, ....

Actually it is very mainstream except in the minds of liars, , professional liars.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.