Author: sansukong

Australia says “No” to UN wish list of billions – will [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-17 12:19:58 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-17 12:17

sure..............the UN about to round up all the ducks and rats and have them roasted?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 12:24:21 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-11-17 12:17

sure, Australia and US and rich powerful countries do not need UN.

Go ask Philippines with its Haiyan, and Pakistan and Bangladesh and the victim countries whether they need the UN.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 12:30:27 |Display all floors
He's ignoring overwhelming scientific evidence.
I get that people need to form their own opinions and people have their own ideologies, but if I have a medical problem, I have to trust medical science and forget my beliefs. Some don't, but their outcomes are not great. Why play pseudo science or cherry pick with something like this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 12:53:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2013-11-17 14:53
seneca Post time: 2013-11-17 14:47
Well, it is a democratically decided "racket", isn't it?

Why don't you critically review the oppo ...

Politics and science are odd bedfellows. One is power-seeking and the other truth-seeking. Truth will win.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 13:20:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-17 13:21
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 12:53
Politics and science are odd bedfellows. One is power-seeking and the other truth-seeking. Truth wi ...

Trust seeking

I gather a kangaroo is also a rat.

Never trust a rat to tell the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 13:23:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-17 14:15
Climate change pledges: rich nations face fury over moves to renege
Typhoon Haiyan raises fear over ...
Go ask Philippines with its Haiyan, and Pakistan and Bangladesh and the victim countries whether they need the UN.

The UN will soon be defunct.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-17 13:26:11 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-17 13:23
The UN will soon be defunct.

Sure.....and you think rats can take over the world too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.