Author: sansukong

Australia says “No” to UN wish list of billions – will [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-20 16:43:24 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-20 16:39
There is at least one paper demonstrating that early (19th century) data on carbon dioxide concentra ...

you so smart you go get yourself a PhD in earth sciences la.

all these opponents.....................why?

its too painful when it digs into your pocket?

you want petrol price subsidy like Malaysia?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:47:09 |Display all floors
when it come to science, the more mainstream the better.

this climate science, as mainstream as Einstein. ( Relativity)
as mainstream as Darwin. ( Evolution )

but , there are always some nut heads around................................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:47:34 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-20 18:08
when it come to science, the more mainstream the better.

this climate science, as mainstream as E ...
of course a rat like you can always side with nutters who surface here and there.

I hope that truth in science will prevail. If anthropogenic global warming due to carbon dioxide production is   genuine, then amen, it is settled. Politicians win.

At this stage, maybe it is the scientists that are settled, but not the science.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:50:35 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-20 16:47
I hope that truth in science will prevail. If anthropogenic global warming due to carbon dioxide ...

Politicians should take advice from the IPCC.............not the other way round...................ok?

that is the best we have.
it is a task force  set up with duty to advice politicians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:52:39 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2013-11-20 16:47
I hope that truth in science will prevail. If anthropogenic global warming due to carbon dioxide ...

Dont like the IPCC report.

Burnt the report?

Who you think you are?

ancient China Emperor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:57:50 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-20 18:18
tell me
but when they tell you man's activities and greenhouse gases is the source of this climate change, you talk about Al Gore and Goldman ?

the reason is the latter digs into your pocket?

With an estimated $100 million gross profit from the sale of his Current TV to pan-Arab broadcaster Al-Jazeera, Gore is now worth more than $300 million, according to an estimate from Forbesdotcom.

Gore also has his hand in a global investment company called Generation Investment Management, which he founded in 2004 with ex-Goldman Sachs (GS +0.56%) executive David Blood. Together, Blood and Gore have reportedly built a company with assets under management of more than $6 billion.

Those are quotes from MSN, January 2013.

That would be a conflict of interest.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-20 16:59:27 |Display all floors
A delcaration of "conflict of interest" is something you hope to see in a scientific paper on the front page, right below the author.

Did we see this with Mr Gore?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.