Author: sunnylin01

Is it ok to charge foreigners more than locals?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-18 01:47:21 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2013-11-16 14:50
If overcharging happens in Western countries
There is no need to broadcast your ignorance. Yes, st ...

Not really, at least not as in China.

If you park your car in your car own private space, and the man/woman in uniform still give you a ticket for owning a car, won't you call that overcharging?

of course not. it shouldn´t be any overcharging or single charging

what are you talking about?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 01:49:30 |Display all floors
Truth_update Post time: 2013-11-16 15:07
These dumb Anglos here are preaching to the Chinese about street peddlers cheating them, whence thei ...

Only Anglos visit this forum?

Regarding the first post, Chinese netizens also criticized the unfair overcharching, What are you talking about?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 01:53:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-16 16:30
Robber has NOT "come to"  China - he is saving pennies to retire there after he has turned 65. He  ...

Robert is living spreading lies in this forum, counting his pennies and as punching bag in a gym.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 02:01:37 |Display all floors
dont be & dont act like ONE rather be traveller; overchargin is expected anywhere you go if you're not clever enough on your forehead  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 02:06:12 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-11-16 18:56
It's not acceptable to charge more, no matter what the item is. This also applies in the west with " ...
It's not acceptable to charge more, no matter what the item is. This also applies in the west with "tourist shops" run by either foreign interests or locals who price gouge tourists via captive shopping of Asian tourists who travel in the west.

In the case your comment could be true about the West with ¨tourist shops¨, don´t victimize the Asians in a malicious manner as the Westerners cheat them intentionally for being Asians.

The West receive visitors  from around the world including from their own continent.

Btw
I was in your called world West last year and I didn´t experience the overcharching because in the tourist shops, all prices are marked and it´s easy to see for the shoppers.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-18 02:08:44 |Display all floors
YIPman Post time: 2013-11-17 02:39
Hi Mick, that was a nice story.
Those two Chinese fellas probably took a fancy to your bald head.

Looks like you were the polish guy.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-18 03:40:08 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-17 09:43
With people like you in this forum with make up stories and lies, of course there not proper deba ...

Make up stories and lies?

You can't accuse me of that. This is the specialty of you western propagandists.
What I write is the truth. Something you haven't been exposed to so it appears strange and foreign.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.