Views: 6712|Replies: 19

专四考完啦,大家来说说感觉如何啊!:) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-9 12:16:56 |Display all floors
如题~~~Good luck to you all!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 13:10:02 |Display all floors

??

i feel not very good , especially the reading comprehention!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 15:28:00 |Display all floors

listening too difficulcal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 17:00:07 |Display all floors

So Neverous

I don't know why I was so nervous that I couldn't write the whole sentences in dictation,although it was esay.Grammar and vocabulary is a little difficult.
Time was very limitid.I have the confidence in passing TEM4,but that's not what I just want to get.I began to fear . So gloomy I am now.
In all,the examine is not diffillut to pass ,but diffiult to get a high mark.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 13:56:18 |Display all floors

ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electricity was cut off after the  dictation  ,so we had to do our listening comprehension at the end of the exam
is it an serious exam accident?

And
so long a time before we know the result

and prayers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 14:13:25 |Display all floors

when can i get the marks of my TEM4

i am a non-major english learner .I have taken part in the test.It is not difficult to me but the time is actually too short.I finished my exam hurrily without review my answer.I am so nervous that i made some spell mistakes in my composition.what a stupid.why am i so nervous.everything is ok ,i can conquer any exam.i say to myself silently.My goal is to pass the TEM8.what are the differences  between the two exams.who can tell me?The latter is more difficult than the former ,which is embodied in which aspects such as vocabulary ,grammer or reading speed.I have a lesson from the TEM4,which is that i need improve my writing level and reading speed.Those above are so important for me to pass the exam.
finally,when can i get the marks.please tell me sir.thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 16:32:16 |Display all floors

my point of view

Objectively speaking, TEM-4 this year is much easier than that of the previous year, the reading section in particular.also, the composition topic is a compatible one, wich enables every student to put his language talent and skills into full play.i really enjoyed it.The last few questions of the vocabulary part  were a little bit confusing, which i think is the most demaning part of the test.anyway, i believe the results will be satisfactory.just be patient, everyone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.