Views: 7440|Replies: 23

What do I do to his cheating?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-13 15:45:14 |Display all floors
After advice, my partner of 9 years wants a child. we tried IVF 9 times without success. he has low sperm count. age is now a factor for me. he cheated with a younger woman who has offered to try IVF with him. he wants us to continue and be involved. this woman knows and initially was ok. she has cancelled the first two appointments. do I hang around? we both love each other and is begging me to stay.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-11-13 16:27:48 |Display all floors
Since you have no child with him, divorce him, it's convenient, isn't it?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 18:59:13 |Display all floors
If he has the problem (low sperm count) are the chances of success much better with someone else? I don't think so. Sounds like a good excuse though. If he did and it is a success, who takes care of the child? (assuming it's a boy of course)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-13 19:10:58 |Display all floors
Time to move on, for two reasons, he cheated on you and he is firing blanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 07:48:56 |Display all floors
TIME TO CHEAT ON HIM, OR ADOPT A CHILD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-14 07:56:16 |Display all floors
1. If you don't like his cheating, you should let him know. If you want to forgive and forget after he repents, then life goes on. If he keeps cheating on you, dump him.

2. You can adopt a kid.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-14 09:19:32 |Display all floors
There are fertility clinics ( both for him and/or her) that can enhance sperm count or multiple eggs production, fertilization can be achieved easily with envigorated reproductive organs.

The cheating part is something you have to sort out. If there is love then there should be a chance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.