Use magic tools Report

shanjuan has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-9 11:14:25 |Display all floors

another, see the ugly face

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 11:22:40 |Display all floors

If nothing is done.....

Maybe it's time for a little western justice...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 12:06:34 |Display all floors

when

when they're brutal, they're worse than manure dung.

(returning the insult for what was said in Nanjing by the japanese commander, that the Chinese was less valuable than manure, since at least manure has fertilizer value).

those two japanese idiots should be taken out into the alley and punched.

this is sunday and i am already quite compassionate.

and just in case people like seneca post something here, what if Ms Zhang's your sister, wife, girlfriend?

it's not about racism.  it's all about justice and non-hypocritical respect for human beings.  While the majority of japanese can be quite polite, one senses that even in their younger generations, there's an undercurrent of hypocrisy and smug self-assurance that deny to their own advantage the telling truths of history, when they're the worst butchers in human history.

China didn't claim compensation from japan after the war, i understand.  That's the 4th great thing that China has done for mankind, for the japanese people and country.  It's also the most generous gesture by an entire suffering country in human history.

so much for contrition.  humbug.

i say this too for the thousands of americans, british, australians, sikhs, nepalese, malays, filipinos etc who suffered at their hands.

the japanese seriously have one permanent problem.

and it's not people like me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 12:38:48 |Display all floors

DON'T TAKE IT RACIALLY

They are not 2 "Japs" (which btw is a derrogatory, racist label, like "Chinks"), they are 2 low, dispicable men... The case is blown out of proportion for the simple fact that Japanese men were involved?  What if it were 2 Chinese men?  You probably wouldn't here about it... I wonder if it were 2 Canadians, would you hate ALL Canadians?  Give me, and the rest of the world a break... This post is Racist.

I am not disregarding the brutality of the case.  What happened was a sick display of humanity, and the persons involved should be punished accordingly.. They DO NOT represent "Japan" as a whole... If you think they do, you're as racist as the day is long, case closed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-9 12:58:41 |Display all floors

What about...

"...they're the worst butchers in human history".

What about serial killers? mass murderers? pedafiles? cannibals? terrorists?... are they not as brutal as the "world war 2 Japanese"?.. The answer is YES.. Then why fixate on what the Japanese did? Because it was done in such a large scale... The Nazis were brutal too, why not hate all Germans?... Because all Germans were not and are not "Nazis".. just like all Japanese were not and are not "Japzis" (just for arguement sake, I made up the term "Japzis").

Any butcher in this world should be labelled as "dirt, crap, dispicable human beings... etc."... not labelled to their respective country... Paul Bernardo is not "Canadian" he's a low life waste of shit... that's my opinion anyway.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.