Author: shanjuan

Again, it's Japs, those mean islanders... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-10 13:28:03 |Display all floors

Reply: an example of different perceptions

"Why haven't any of the ghosts written something like this about Japan and Japanese men? Or do they think that any Japanese man, given a chance, would beat up a Chinese woman?"

Is that a choice that you're giving them? Did you really have to add that "Or" in there? That's far from being fair.

How about this:  Why haven't any Chinese ghosts written something about using words like "Jap" or "Chink" is considered derogatory and racist? OR do they think they are so much better than the rest of the world that they have that priveledge to insult any nation's people?

Why haven't any Chinese ghosts written something about NOT categorizing all Japanese as pigs and brutal monsters? OR do they think only RACISM towards chinese is unacceptable? Chinese can be racist to whomever they please.

To answer my own questions  -- Because they don't have to prove to you or to me that their respective country is "just", and even if they wanted to, it is not possible... I don't care if you're Chinese, Japanese, or Marsian, whatever you write is based on what YOU think, not what your country thinks.

Whatever that "teamster" wrote about American soldiers doesn't mean everyone in America thinks like that.. Of course it would be nice to believe, but it's impossible to truly find out.

If someone writes "f--k japs", does that automatically mean a Chinese wrote it? Is that how all Chinese think? NO, whoever wrote it, whether he or she is from China, Canada or Singapore, is a lowlife, cowardly human being who's too scared to say that to anyone's face.

One bad man's actions cannot represent an entire nation.

One man's good thoughts cannot represent an entire nation's mind.

Use magic tools Report

shanjuan has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-10 14:44:54 |Display all floors

Ranting and Crying...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

peterduan has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-10 14:45:31 |Display all floors

just beat those two jackass

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 16:01:50 |Display all floors

An different example of different perceptions

what a hell pity!!  i also found that you didnt win the author's, who posted your so called EXAMPLE OF DIFFERENT PERCEPETIONS ,approval of your point of view.

For your posts, you did real ones.@@

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 18:04:53 |Display all floors

your point is taken, aloss4words....

I see what you mean.......  yes, perhaps it was not right of me to force the question into clearly white and black answers.  There are shades of gray.

Although in another thread, Teamsters has answered that yes, he does think that a Japanese man would beat up a Chinese woman if given a chance.  He defends Americans, does the opposite for the Japanese.

By the way, I'm pretty darn sure that the Teamster ghost is not American.

D.H.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 18:29:36 |Display all floors

show them what a real beating is.

Any man who beats any woman is trash in my book.

Send those offenders to Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison. They will know what to do with them there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-10 19:31:50 |Display all floors

Who cares??

Who cares what country the men are from?? Thats what whores do!! They fuck men!!!How many is irrelevant!!! Are you against whoring?? or just whores that service other nationalities without prejudice???Shame on the woman for beating someone in such a circumstance!!
but lets get real...why cry shame for being what soooo large a percentage of Chinese women are???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.