Author: shanjuan

Again, it's Japs, those mean islanders... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-12 13:54:25 |Display all floors

Reply: Forgive? Aplogise?

Why can't we forgive those who are truly remorseful for what they have done?... But who can be really sure of a truthful apology? Even a truthful forgiveness?... Either way, whether the Japanese (any Japanese) apologize or not, the Chinese will never forgive... Why? cuz trust for eachother will never see any daylight... The only thing they can *really* do, is move on and never forget.

Also, of course, to remember that not ALL people of a certain place or country is niether good nor bad... so STOP THE RACISM, and/or pretending it doesn't exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 14:08:44 |Display all floors

markwu

I have three words for you -- ther-a-pist -- think about it my friend, I'm just concerned for your mental health.... you're like a champagne bottle waiting to *pop*.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 15:11:34 |Display all floors

As usual...

...I am misunderstood. At least the context in which I speak is misunderstood.
1)I never said the majority of chinese women where prostitutes. I just said so large a percentage(in comparison to many other places) are. This is understandable when viewed in relation to the gender imbalance. It's supply and demand really.
2) A girl doesn't have to be in a short skirt at the side of the road to be a whore. She can have only one partner and stil be a whore. If you have to 'buy' the sex ,then she's a whore. And this is WIDESPREAD here. In fact, a girls friends will make fun of her for not going out with a rich but ugly/old/married man instead of someone she likes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 15:35:17 |Display all floors

Hahaha...

Attaboy Hongtea!!!! You tell 'em. That'll teach 'em to 'pitts' you off!!!
Like I said before, you are likely one of these incredible cowards of severely limited scope and experience who would yell at the top of their 'keyboard' at people over the internet. I am willing to bet that you'd be downright cordial in person.
OH, and before you get into a profanity,insult contest with people in their native language, make sure that you know what you are saying!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 15:59:21 |Display all floors

tekvicious

Did I say anythign about you butthole?

Saying that I am coward. You little sad ass and tell me where the hell you came from?.

Shut your mouth and lick my butthole bitch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 16:08:18 |Display all floors

hongtea

wow, you still amaze with your so eloquent choice of words... bravo, my friend, bravo... and remember, godspeed my brother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-12 16:44:23 |Display all floors

Alots for word

Who say I am your brother? not in this life time or never in millions year.

So pack your bag and go back to the north pole ponk ass.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.