Author: INFINITEBAEK

How many “World No.1” titles does China have?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-7 21:37:35 |Display all floors
They should have a medal for being the most peaceful big country in the world. Not involved in a major war since the 1950s. Well done China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 22:18:05 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 21:37
They should have a medal for being the most peaceful big country in the world. Not involved in a maj ...

Who cares about medals if there are a lot to do for the poor people?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 22:21:01 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-7 22:18
Who cares about medals if there are a lot to do for the poor people?

Pardon?

Can you please repeat your post in good and proper English, if that's not too much to ask?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 22:54:47 |Display all floors

it´s ok now?

Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 22:21
Pardon?

Can you please repeat your post in good and proper English, if that's not too much to ask ...

¨Who the hells in earth cares about some damn medals if there are a lot to do for the poor people in China¨.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 22:58:10 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-7 22:54
¨Who the hells in earth cares about some damn medals if there are a lot to do for the poor peopl ...

I am sorry, you sentence still make no sense to me.
You are not English are you?

Perhaps you can reconstruct your wordings in Afrikan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 23:02:29 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 22:58

I¨m Messi,
didn´t you recognize me yet?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 23:10:47 |Display all floors
Winston_Pang Post time: 2013-11-7 22:58

Ok, my serious answer now

If you didn´t understand what i wrote is not my fault.

But to ask medal for be a peaceful country in the world, you shold learn about China history if you didn´t have the chance to go to school.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.